Sky InsuranceMonster Motorsport
    Reverse Gear

Status

A4 Avant (estate) boot sizes

Hi all

I dont currently own an Audi YET but when my old car is sold i will be replacing it with an A4 1.9TDi avant (estate).
    What i would like to ask is, Can any one give me the boot dimensions with the seats up please?
    Many thanks

Stonie aka (Ant)

2. # ADS
    ADS

5th Gear

Status
    If I am not mistaken the volumne of the avant is Max/Min 1250/390 litres. Just for information you will also find that the saloon has a bigger boot than the Avant with the Avants rear seats still in position.
    I am sure if I am wronng someone will correct me
    Facelift S3, Sprint Blue, Bucket seats, Sunroof, Sat Nav, Bose, Elect Mirrors, Light and Rain, Interior Light pack, Flat Tyre Warning, GSM Phone Prep, Led upgrade, Illuminated speaker grills.

Reverse Gear

Status
    Thanks mate but I want the Avant as will need to put the dog crate in the back, so i need to know if a crate will fit.

VW + Audi mad

Status
    Its a bit cold,wet and late to go out to the car now,lol, but I do have a Genuine rigid load liner for my A4 Avant that I keep in the spare bedroom (!) and that measures 93 cm from tailgate to seat upright and 90 cm width at its narrowest point, it's a snug fit in the luggage area so the cars dimensions will not be too far off these.....
    The A4 Avant load area isn't square it tapers from front to rear due to the rear suspension intruding so with seats up a (solid) box approx 93 x 90 cm is the largest that will fit in there.....hope this helps!
    '99 Ming Blue A4 Avant TDi SE 110 + Dragon Performance Tuning Box
    Factory sunroof / Cruise / Aircon + Climate / Royale Blue leather

'72 1302LS Karmann Beetle Cabrio Silbermetallic

'63 Karmann Ghia Sunroof Coupe Pacific Blue