AH FabricationsEM Tuning
    5th Gear

Status

New year, new pics

Happy New year guys. Been a while since I put any new pics on here so thought I would give the new camera a go. Think I could do with a bit more practice! But at least the 5 hours spent cleaning her will be remembered as I doubt she will stay clean for long....roll on summer!!!

Facelift S3, Sprint Blue, Bucket seats, Sunroof, Sat Nav, Bose, Elect Mirrors, Light and Rain, Interior Light pack, Flat Tyre Warning, GSM Phone Prep, Led upgrade, Illuminated speaker grills.

2. # ADS
    ADS

VAG erfahren

Status
    Looking good!

I'm liking the Becker too...
    Nothing feels fast for long...

2004 Audi Allroad 2.5 TDI L.E.
    Ebony Black.
    1991 VW Golf GTI 16v
    Tornado rot.

5th Gear

Status
    Thanks man. Must admit the Becker was the best thing i have bought so far. Mucho expensive, but looks the dogs and works as well too.
    Facelift S3, Sprint Blue, Bucket seats, Sunroof, Sat Nav, Bose, Elect Mirrors, Light and Rain, Interior Light pack, Flat Tyre Warning, GSM Phone Prep, Led upgrade, Illuminated speaker grills.

Status
    Oooh very nice.
    Black Audi RS4 2006 Exclusive edition, Black optic option (stock for now)

Status
    yeah man im liking it looks the shizzle

TopGear Stockport / Longlife Exhausts /
    www.TopGearStockport.co.uk

Will design for mods

Status
    Wow, that's nice. What front splitter is that you've got there? It looks great.

FOR SALE: Eibach Sportline Springs from B5 A4. £50 - PM for details.

6th Gear

Status
    Very Very Nice nice and clean when you free to wash mine
    A4 Avant project now started ! see this thread ! http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/a4-s4-forum-b5-chassis/43296-bit-project-going.html
    If you think my post had a usefull purpose please say thanks

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothAssault
    Wow, that's nice. What front splitter is that you've got there? It looks great.

The spoilers are votex style, but I think they were made by MS designs. Here is the link.
    http://www.msdesignuk.com/show/audi/a499.shtml

Bonkers

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by mac1403
    The spoilers are votex style, but I think they were made by MS designs. Here is the link.
    That MS design kit actually looks quite good.

Mac, that Becker headunit looks ace, almost factory. How did you wire it up to the rear speakers, did you ditch the silly amp?

Cheers

N
    A4 1.8T Quattro Sport | H&R Springs | Milltek Cat-back | Custom Code Stage 1 | 18" BBS RXs | Falken 452s |

Will design for mods

Status
    Looks great on yours but I'm not really feelin it in silver. I think I'll keep a look out for a nice RS4 bumper.

5th Gear

Status
    Looks great on yours but I'm not really feelin it in silver. I think I'll keep a look out for a nice RS4 bumper.
    I think you are right. OEM RS4 or even a Reiger RS on a silver A4 would look excellent. Good luck in your hunt though!

Will design for mods

Status
    I just wish I'd managed to pick up a black one when I was on the hunt for an A4. All the black trim blends in on yours and makes it look fantastic. I'm going to have to spray all mine.

Tackling the sides should be interesting as mine has lovely brushed alu. sills set into the plastic. Will be an awquard masking job, unless someone has a better Idea?

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by naefeart_A4
    That MS design kit actually looks quite good.

Mac, that Becker headunit looks ace, almost factory. How did you wire it up to the rear speakers, did you ditch the silly amp?

Cheers

N
    No, I didn't ditch the amp. The next step if I keep it is to upgrade the speakers and amp if its possible. As for wiring up the rear speakers all I did was fit the Bose adapter and swap the permanent and switched live for the HU(which is backward on the Audi) Couldn't work out why everytime I switched the ignition off the stereo asked for the code again....There were lots of Hu's on the market that looked a lot snazzier than the Becker and they were cheaper too but I wanted it looking std. Must admit I am not into a dash full of different things like sat nav, bluetooth phone kits etc etc. Packed into the Becker is everything, sat nav, hands free with mute, voice recognition, wap browsing, ipod connect, multi media slot, sim card slot and it even plays music LOL

5th Gear

Status
    I just wish I'd managed to pick up a black one when I was on the hunt for an A4. All the black trim blends in on yours and makes it look fantastic. I'm going to have to spray all mine.

Tackling the sides should be interesting as mine has lovely brushed alu. sills set into the plastic. Will be an awquard masking job, unless someone has a better Idea?
    don't bother spraying yours .....if you wait until this time next year you can buy mine ;0 I think the B6 s4 is calling, in fact I nearly bought one last week, but the wife said if I did I could live in it .....What a spoil sport, I nearly asked for the iron back that i bought her for Xmas LOL

Will design for mods

Status
    Haha!! Nice offer but this time next year I'll be looking for a B6 cab. My A4 is my uni run around and will be something nice to turn up to interviews in. As soon as I actually have a job and a few pay cheques to spend I'll be looking for something with less than 80,000 on the clock and no roof. =]
    Last edited by SmoothAssault; 3rd January 2008 at 00:44.

2nd Gear

Status
    Lovin the car Mac looks menacing you should look into darkening them windows a bit (professionally of course) would really look well with the black of the car.

Read your myspace SMOOTHASSAULT and I see you had the water in footwell disaster. You said that you wondered why there was only 1 drain hole so I thought id let you know that there are in fact 2 drain holes there m8.

FACELIFT 99.5

Current Mods: RNS-E MMI Conversion,Carbonio CAI,
    Baileys DV30 valve, Tinted windows, Xenon H.I.Ds, Bosch Aerotwins.

Planned mods: Rieger Kit,Engine Tuning, Leather sports seats.
    Accomodation when the missus kicks me out for wasting money on a car.

Will design for mods

Status
    Oh really? I'll have a dig around in the other one once the weather gets a bit nicer. Thanks!

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by macattax
    Lovin the car Mac looks menacing you should look into darkening them windows a bit (professionally of course) would really look well with the black of the car.

Read your myspace SMOOTHASSAULT and I see you had the water in footwell disaster. You said that you wondered why there was only 1 drain hole so I thought id let you know that there are in fact 2 drain holes there m8.
    I would love to have the windows tinted, but the laws an ass now and I don't like the thought of tinting only the B pillar back. I think it would look a bit weird.

Will design for mods

Status
    I would love to have the windows tinted, but the laws an ass now and I don't like the thought of tinting only the B pillar back. I think it would look a bit weird.
    Yea, the law on front window tints is putting me off getting them done. I like things to look uniform and having everything tinted but the front windows just doesn't look right. It's all or nothing for me.