a4 pics...........

peter_C_07

Reaction score
just wondering if someone could help me im stuck on how to upload pics i also need some help on the car but it would help if i could get the pics up first

cheers

Hi there,
First off you will want to get each picture hosted.
Here is a good place for hosting a picture http://www.imageshack.us/
After you upload a picture it will give you different links take note of them or copy the link and when posting in here look to the top menu of the message for the insert image button above. It is next to the button with the picture of the world (insert link button). Once you have pushed the insert image button a box opens asking you to put the link in so what you do now is paste the link you got from imageshack.
Do this for all picture.
Hope this helps m8.

www.photobucket.com will do the same thing for you mate too.

Copy and paste the IMG code under the uploaded picture into you text and once submitted will show your pic.

Siena said:
Nice car...

cheers mate just wish i could spend more on it i know have to get loads of work done on the front it feels like its gonna fall to bits i think it might be suspension and stuff but depends how much all the work costs i might keep it for another 12 months an then get a facelift a4

Nice interior and grille!

:)

I've seen this car and can vouch for the paintwork looking excellent for the age.

Blue_Thunder said:
Nice interior and grille!

:)

I've seen this car and can vouch for the paintwork looking excellent for the age.

ha hello mate hows it goin? hows the car?

Still in the garage.

200 days off the road in less than 450 days of ownership!

:crying:

Still... it's keeping the mileage down. Got to keep positive at this time of year!

rrr no sorry to hear that. nice car tho mate it makes very jealous ha im in 2 minds about mine now :ermm:

Do you get any fade on the paint or does it stay that red all the time??
Si.