MAX POWER AUDI A4 LOL

billybravo

Reaction score
Website
www.topgearstockport.com
Do you all remember that a4 with all the audi stickers on it that was on ebay for years well someone has taken his title of crapist a4 ever.

here

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MODIFIED-AUDI...oryZ9835QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

87fe_1.JPG

8711_0.JPG

what was he thinking

What a shed, i am ashamed to say i used to have those wheels on mine before i saw the light :sorry:

I don't know what you're all talking about, she's a beaut! I'm quite jealous!
:hubbahubba:

Quote from the Ebay ad

' I AM SELLING MY BELOVED CAR. BECAUSE I HAVE FAILED MY TEST YET AGAIN'

what test is that then, eye test, taste test ? :laugh:

Notice the stains on the drivers seat, though I suppose I'd probably pee myself with embarrassment if I had to drive it!

Absolutely :puke2:, why do they do it? :lmfao:

What a shocker! :puke2:

CRACK IN FRONT BUMPER , BACK BUMPER DAMAGED DUE 2 LENDIN CAR TO MY MUM BOTH EASILY REPAIRABLE
So is that the front bumper and back bumper needing repair or the bumpers and the mother for willingly driving the car?

AND IS A REAL HEAD TURNER!
So many times I've read that on adverts and it's never been as true!

Rob.

FactionOne said:
What a shocker! :puke2:

So is that the front bumper and back bumper needing repair or the bumpers and the mother for willingly driving the car?

So many times I've read that on adverts and it's never been as true!

Rob.

your telling me you wouldnt look at that shed if it went past u! it should be a crime to do that!

Dear God No No No

ok, lets start from the top, no tax, MOT or INSURANCE either so mummy was taking a big risk driving it.

"my beloved" - loved so much he couldn't be bothered getting some simple body repairs done.

"you are bidding on" - no i ain't mate

"stunning car" - as a kick in the nuts is mind blowing experience

"spoiler" - too true, it spoils the rest of the car

"slight knocking only on full lock" - explains the lack of MOT then

"more pictures of boot install to follow" - well hurry up then, it might just convince me to buy the heap of ****

and he forgot to mention the bumpers that look like they've been painted with a hedgehog, the poor fitting bonnet headlights and bumper and what's going on with those M3 style wing vents? i am impressed with his under bonnet colour coding but surely after going to those lengths then a little clean under there wouldn't have been too much trouble would it?

a classic example, i sincerely hope it gets squeezed sometime soon.

stapo69 said:
I don't know what you're all talking about, she's a beaut! I'm quite jealous!
:hubbahubba:

I love it so much I might mod my S3 as a tribute......:rockwoot:

You do your S3 I'll do my S4! Could start a trend, audi-sport.net crew colours, how cool would we all look then!

Love the white dash colourcoding and the blue chrome mats.

and that spoiler/park bench/picnic table is a beaut. or maybe an ironing board? take extreme ironing to a new level.

didn't think i could ejaculate much more today but i just produced an extra thimble.