Porsche calipers.

Reaction score
Hi folks just a few questions.

I know the Boxter calipers fit on the 312mm upgrade discs and the Boxter s and 996 carrera calipers fit on the S4 disks.

But which ones fit on the 322x32mmdiscs?

The 996 turbo or the GT3 4 pots?

What size discs do the cayenne turbo 6 pot calipers need? Can they be used with a smaller disc than say 345mm?

I ideally would like to still be able to run my 17s even if spacers are needed.

Out of interest could boxster calipers and 312 discs be swapped onto my b5 tdi as I got the 288mm vented fronts.
Or do I need moddified carriers?

Just to add I have found a company which sells blank bells, carriers and universal discs.

How would I work out the size of the offest for the bells?

Then I think it would just be a case of getting them drilled for 5x112 and getting the carriers machined.

Who are they as i need some carriers for my new brakes.

Its possible you might get them if you ask the dimensions as they do say universal.

I hope to have a set of Movit calipers soon :) i really rate them more so than some of the others avaliable.

Soupie69uk said:
Sorry I forgot to put the link!

http://www.rallydesign.co.uk/catalog/index.php?manufacturers_id=45&sort=2a&filter_id=579

Looking again at these I think they are universal for willwood brakes only the carriers but the bells etc should work.

What calipers you got?

buy the time you have bought bells and discs for those you look to be spending £3-400 for discs the smaller than B5/B7 RS4 discs at a lower price. before you have bought fittings and drilled stud patterns into the bells and adapters

looks expensive. how big are you going?

IMAGE_110.jpg

this is B5 RS4 (360mm) with Cayenne 4 pot rears on an S4 hub. lots of room for an adapter

I think the disc size I want is 323mm x 32mm. As I want to be able to keep 17s.

I was reading on one page that the 6 pot cayenne calipers can use discs between 322mm - 360mm. What you reckon? Would say a 323mm disc hardly go in the caliper?

I also notice those are the cayenne 4 pot rears above. Have you got the part number? They may be the same as say the boxter s fronts or the older 4 pot GT3 calipers.

What is the most simple change and upgrade on discs say I wanted to go upto 312mm.

I understand the carrriers, new lines needed for the extra fluid 4pots require?
And if going 312mm upfront, would I need to uprate the rears also for balance as 2/3 or the braking effect (or something like that) comes from the fronts anyway.