S4 anyone?

EssVier

There ain't no party like an S-Club Party.
Reaction score
Derbyshire, land of the free home of the brave.
Has to go, amount fof driving im doing for my 2 jobs, Mortgage Adviser and MMA Fight Correspondant is raping me, and not in a nice way!
I love it, it is the finest machine ive ever driven, and is licence loosing fast!
Gauging interest, see what people think, would like to see her go to a ASN member.
I feel :puke2:
Just told my little nasty girl, and she's gutted it has to go.

How many beans you looking for it ?
What do you mean by "little nasty girl"??? LMAO

Can you give some more info on the car.
Year?
Mileage.
mods and work done on it etc.
I take it you are a few years older than the gf then lol.
A few pics would be nice m8 ha ha ha.
Got ya going there m8 lmao I mean pics of the S4 lol.

Look forward to reply

99.5 facelift, T plate, on a S4 privvy german plate.
90,000 miles, so had waterpump etc at 80k
Milltek is only thing ive changed for non standard, but did new DV's, TBB, Afterrun pump mod only last month, with oil change, didnt need em, just did them.
Selling with original exhuast, but the Milltek is a thing of beauty and sounds soooo good!
leather Recaros (mint), Bose, armrest, aluminium trim inside, climate control, xenons, lighting pack and new magic tree (the biggie)!
I'm 31, you're only as old as the woman you feel!
got all receipts from when it was bought in 99 (£41000) and all services, MOT's etc etc!
DSC00044.jpg

DSC00049.jpg

DSC00098.jpg

DSC00093.jpg

DSC00039.jpg

DSC00038.jpg

Sooo tempting omg! Of course id love to buy it amazing car there m8 but why are you selling it!.
Well after your pics and write up of mods and history you should have very little problems getting this sold. The plate alone is worth money!
Sadly I wont be able to afford time of work to travel over to the UK to look at buying. It also being Xmas soon and just had aother new addition to the family last thursday (baby boy!) now I have 2 boys for santa to shower presies on so I will be quite skint till at least febuary LOL.
If it was just me and no missus or kids id have flown over paid you and be driving it (at hi speed with cops in tow lol) back to the ferry and home by sunday lol.

Looks like a half-***** cut and shut. When you weld the front of one car to the back of another, you at least need to change the number plates!

:D

Good luck with the sale. Did you get it remapped whilst at MRC?

haha, yeah well spotted! Well it was bought on the S4 DLN plate, then went that went to the original owner, so went onto a 'T' plate, which is when I ordered the S4 XMF!
Hasnt been remapped no, kinda glad I didnt now as 1) I think it makes it harder to sell and 2) its ****** quick as it is. One of my mates for for Audi, and I took him out and he was well impressed, said it was quick and no groaning diff, and wheel bearings.
Will do a classified ad this weekend, not in a rush to sell, but would let it go for right price this weekend. I am preparing, for the most humiliating time of my life when I do, as I will be using the train to work, and my mum's KA LOL!
Looking at a Leon TDi, or maybe A4 TDi.

May also sell the 18 year old for right price, size 8, very pretty,and strong with plough!

What mods are on the 18 year old and how far back does her service history go LMAO:slap:

macattax said:
What mods are on the 18 year old and how far back does her service history go LMAO:slap:
Comes totally as standard, as far as history goes, can only account for the last 6 months, but serviced regularly. One not so careful owner :rockwoot: !

Needs a bit of looking after, and is VERY high maintanance!

Not interested in a 2000 TQS remapped to 211BHP and with a fully fitted Votek kit are you? 69k p/x?

I feel for you having to sell. Im in the same situation £30 a day to work and back im either gonna get a tdi as a second car or have been looking into LPG conversions . Everyone tells me to sell it but i just cant do it!