2001 X Reg AUDI RS4 AVANT Quattro (SAT NAV)

robbie5

NEVER ENOUGH
Reaction score
Have just seen this advertised for 16k. I can't believe how much they've dropped in price over the last 12 months. MMM I wonder....:)

Seems about the right price to me. Dont forget this is almost 7 years old and has covered 90k.

There are others on the AutoTrader site which are far more expensive and still have covered a high amount of miles – I think that it's a deal.

Hopefully i'll be looking for one next year, fingers crossed!

i saw that one and was considering going to have a look at that price, i have a few days free this week so may make the time to go

Yeah there are many of these about at this price at the moment if you look hard enough, because of rising fuel costs tax etc and the relase of the new one.

The same can be said for the S3 last year they were holding arround 8k+ im now seeing them for as little as 6.5k with a good spec.

205man said:
i saw that one and was considering going to have a look at that price, i have a few days free this week so may make the time to go

Go for it!!! My misses gave me the look when I said I was interested – therefore it's a no go for me :sadlike: