Got my S4 back at last

s4mark

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

Well after 3 weeks at the stealers, got a call at 11am to say my car was finally ready.
So so glad to get it back, I have been missing the power of it compared to the 1.8T Auto courtesy car although a little reluctant to give up the A3's heated seats which have been well needed in the mornings lol
Now there is absolutely no noise from the steering pump so it would appear (touchwood) that all is good.

So now I just need 4 new tyres before the winters sets in, and a full service and cambelt, but thats not due for 6,000 miles so will get it done mid 2008, unless I come across a substantial amount of money beforehand.

Also gotta work out which DV I gotta change. MRC changed one during my recent health check, and advised me to change the other one soon after but dopy here has forgot which one and they are both equally as dirty with the same fixings.

Don't really fancy the trial and error approach so need to find somewhere that will be able to test them for me and don't feel like the long trip to MRC just for that.
Will have to have a look tomorrow unless its raining.

:icon_thumright:

check mytyres or black circles for tyres

they do the eagle f1's from £75 per corner

edit: was it in there for 3 weeks due to the pw steering squeal ???!?

Fraser said:
check mytyres or black circles for tyres

they do the eagle f1's from £75 per corner

edit: was it in there for 3 weeks due to the pw steering squeal ???!?

cheers m8 i will try them for the rubber.

yes it was with them for 3 weeks to have the power steering pump replaced. Only reason being that it was on back order for just over 2 weeks.

You could just try looking at them one will look much more worn an older than the other if its been on there years longer...