Electrics and DIS

waveform2

* J e d i *
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
I've mentioned already about the doors not showing on DIS but the boot does but also the seatbelt not connected light also dosent work, is this related?

Cheers

Derek

Seatbelt light is seperate that needs to be programmed in to the ecu using vagcom cable. By default over here that light is not shown but it is shown in the US I programmed it on mine thinking it would have the buzzer sound (which it didnt) so I uncoded it again as it was pointless.
So no its not related coz I had the door DIS prob at that time.
I wish somone could get to the bottom of the door DIS problem its a right pisser having such a simple little thing annoy the crap out of ya.

yep thanks for the info, i've got a guy (30yrs audi exp.) looking at my car in the next couple of weeks so will let you know his thoughts!

Cheers

Derek

I am 95% sure it is a relay so see if he can pinpoint the relay for that module m8.

I got mine from Alphabid on ebay I can highly reccomend him as can a lot of people on the forum. His cables are fine for general scanning and changes along with free version of vagcom. But once you get into coding things like RNS-E and the various addons like Bluetooth or vidro for rns-e then you would ned full version vagcom software and an official vagcom cable.
But for now get one for cheap from alphabid and get to know you way around the software before taking the plunge into geting the official one.
I am considering going for the official one in the new year as I will be moving onto adding more to the RNS-E firstly BT or video.

Sorry vidro was a typo I meant video . RNS-E is the audi sat nav unit.
You can add a dvd player to it after some modifications. BT= bluetooth I am after an audi BT device to connect to the RNS-E.
There might be other things there that you think are acros but they are just typos caused by being up far too late last night and typing while half asleep lol.