Try this!

19.01MPG, although it's very stop/start on my commute. A fair trade off for 400bhp I'd say :yes:

Goes up to 21.49 for long motorway journeys.

30.31MPG in an A4 1.8T Sport, but mine is mainly motorway mileage, im impressed :)

Blue_Thunder said:
19.01MPG, although it's very stop/start on my commute. A fair trade off for 400bhp I'd say :yes:

Goes up to 21.49 for long motorway journeys.

wow! not bad at all mate! im on 190bhp half yours and im getting near same mpg as you!

any ideas with mines?

nilz18t said:
30.31MPG in an A4 1.8T Sport, but mine is mainly motorway mileage, im impressed :)

not bad at all mate! ive got the same 1.8T sport remapped! my MPG has always been bad even before my remap!

It's in the process of having the compression lowered so I can run more boost and hopefully get closer to 430-440bhp, but i've heard they can be very thirsty once that's done. I'll keep you posted!

< 18mpg ??? :faint:

waveform2 said:
26.86 it says for my last tank which i'm pretty happy with tbh. The Dis says 24.sumthing, so quite close.

cool! is that mainly city driving? taking it easy? flooring it?

cheers

Taking it VERY easy, i blew up my last 1.8tqs :)

Bad mood stormed out of house, got in Audi (Stone cold), used all 210+bhp in first, second, third, boom.... end story and car :blownose:

Now i've wised up, and only give it a wee blast when required and HEATED UP!

waveform2 said:
Taking it VERY easy, i blew up my last 1.8tqs :)

Bad mood stormed out of house, got in Audi (Stone cold), used all 210+bhp in first, second, third, boom.... end story and car :blownose:

Now i've wised up, and only give it a wee blast when required and HEATED UP!
ouch!!!! bet you where even more ****** off after that! i always take it easy until cars warmed up first thankfully i never knew thats what would happen!

dappadan786 said:
ouch!!!! bet you where even more ****** off after that! i always take it easy until cars warmed up first thankfully i never knew thats what would happen!

Yeah but it was abused for alot of miles, i've wised up, wish i'd kept the recaro interior now tho sold the whole car for next to nothing.

Spot on, driven sensibly with Shell V-Power and an engine chip, I got 380 out of my last tank!
(That was mainly dual carriageways at about 55/60 mph though)

Came in at 32mpg.

Normally get 29/30 but try not to do town driving.

Seriously, Shell V-Power is good stuff - I get a much better fuel return and although it costs about an extra £2.50 to fill up, you get about a tenners worth of extra miles, making an saving af about £7.50

I've been on it for about 9 months now and try not to use anything else.

Tried it with BP super - gash. Really poor fuel economy.
Better to use tescos Super than BP stuff. (No offence)

And no replies saying 'Fith Gear said it was a waste of money' - they were testing additives!

I avg 23 mpg, and that includes 170 miles round trip to bristol each day. Saying that, I am not sure that the M4 even counts as motorway. It's ****. proper.

And another thing, it really ****** me off when people put fog light on when it rains. I was stuck behind some idiot tonight with 30x brightness fogs on, just because it was raining.

I think that summary, roadside executions arein order.

rant over.

SonicDeathmonkey said:
I avg 23 mpg, and that includes 170 miles round trip to bristol each day. Saying that, I am not sure that the M4 even counts as motorway. It's ****. proper.

And another thing, it really ****** me off when people put fog light on when it rains. I was stuck behind some idiot tonight with 30x brightness fogs on, just because it was raining.

I think that summary, roadside executions arein order.

rant over.

your spot on regarding the M4 its ***** just got back from heathrow airport! mightve passed you on the way home mate! :)