Someone must die

docurley

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
hometown.aol.co.uk
Well tonight was meant to be Brands Hatch night but instead.

DSC00025.jpg

DSC00024.jpg

DSC00023.jpg

I'm having to deal with that.

The hit & Run driver did a runner and I'm left with the bill of buying a £205 wing and getting it painted.:motz: :keule: :3sadwalk:

Dave, what happened??????? was it parked up at the time??

Ouch mate. Thats gotta hurt! Never realised yours had got wide arches before, looks schweet!

stapo69 said:
Ouch mate. Thats gotta hurt! Never realised yours had got wide arches before, looks schweet!

Don't you mean did!!!

BiglockieDave said:
what happened???????

I park my car like I always do near Towerbridge then walk to work on my return tonight to that and it was worse than that as it was right on the tyre and had to pull it off.

I'm not happy.

W@nkers, all it would take is a note or even more a bit of care, is there no CCTV in that area??

Ouch, definately not having much luck this year. Hope you catch the fecker.

I park in an underground NCP at work and the spaces are very tight.

Ever since some c*nt scraped my old car, I photograph the number plate of the car next to me if they've not left much room/parked at a ****** angle/left their wheels at full lock/etc.

Good idea blue!!!

might start doing that

Eeeeeep is that how much those wings are?? now going to be extra carefull of mine...
Hope it get resolved quickly, you car is a big inspiration to me.

Even for a hit and run is it not classed as a criminal act??

Hate people who do this... they just dont think how they would feel if it were them on the other end of the stick.

There must be ways of getting that footage of the CCTV, did you report it to the police?

C**Ts keep an eye out in the car park for any cars with silver paint on them then let us all know and we shall all turn up with a bat each and wait for them.

Markey yea, but it may end up being some 70 year old dear who hobbles along and shouldn't be driving..........as much as you would love it to be a chav and give him a good thrashing

Layerz said:
Markey yea, but it may end up being some 70 year old dear who hobbles along and shouldn't be driving..........as much as you would love it to be a chav and give him a good thrashing

Probs the very same flat-capped coffin dodger that ran me over 3 years ago and fecked off (true story) :mad:

Layerz said:

And take away 50 years its the same person....

Agreed. I was in a car park leaving the cinema last night and decided to go through the drive through for a milkshake, had to avoid 2 or 3 idiot chav cars one of which had a night rider led on the grill! I looked awful.

But one shot out at a mini roundabout with no rite of way, one was driving on the wrong side of the road. I say this in the nicest way but I feel darwins theory should be put into action sometimes.

it was me i was in london for the day and seen your car the parking wasnt to bad but your arch was hanging over the white line on my side so gave it a tap lol

jokes aside hope you find him mate i hate it when ppl dont say anything and drive off.