Coolant hoses?

Lee Goodall

Reaction score
I need to replace a couple of coolant hoses but don't seem to be able to find a supplier. I could go to Audi direct for them but was wondering if anyone knows of anywhere else?

Do you know the part numbers of the hoses concerned? There's a good chance they may be shared with other models in the V.A.G range so available at a VW dealership. I often buy parts for my A4 from a local VW dealer (that has a simple Parts Dept counter and who gives me a good discount) as I find the experience of going to an Audi Centre too much aggro these days; having to see the 'receptionist' who pages the Parts Dept person who comes out to meet you in the showroom and who has to go back behind the scenes if they need to consult their computer at all...:rolleyes:.
I'd stay with Genuine hoses anyway, at least they will fit properly and should last the longest......

:)

I think that's definitely the way forward.. I'll get the part numbers and have a ring around. Going to stick with genuine parts because as you said you can never be guaranteed a perfect fit.

Cheers :thumbsup:

Lee Goodall said:
I think that's definitely the way forward.. I'll get the part numbers and have a ring around. Going to stick with genuine parts because as you said you can never be guaranteed a perfect fit.

Cheers :thumbsup:

If you'd like, post the part numbers you need here ( or send me a private message) and I'll look them up on my parts system CD-ROM to see if any of the VW range use them........

:sm4:

...Had a bit of a result, called Audi to double check part numbers and managed to talk to someone who was clued up. Ordered both for collection Saturday morning. Costing less than £20.00 too so I'm happy with that.

Thanks a lot for your help though mate. Cheers.

Lee Goodall said:
...Had a bit of a result, called Audi to double check part numbers and managed to talk to someone who was clued up. Ordered both for collection Saturday morning. Costing less than £20.00 too so I'm happy with that.

Thanks a lot for your help though mate. Cheers.

Makes a nice change to hear Audi prices being reasonable ......glad you've got it sorted...............

:)