How much would I get??

Nilz

Defo worth the wait :)
Reaction score
Hi guys

Im looking to sell my car soon, its a V reg, 99.5 Facelift, A4 1.8T Sport, it is in VGC, has FSH, with 127,000 miles, majority of it is Motorway miles.

Its Silver and is totally standard, It does have a scratch on the side of the car, which would cost about £150 to have taken out.

I have seen alot on the Autotrader website but have hugely varied prices....so what would you guys think I would get for it, either on a trade or private price.

Thanks in advance :)

Nilz

I was trying to get a value for mine earier and it really didnt make pretty reading. My 97 TDI with 160k on clock, id be very lucky to get £1400-1500 for i think..

So realistically, if i put the car up for about 3k and obviously made room for haggling, i would get about that much??

Whilst we on the subject is anyone interested in it??

half leather interior? probably £3-3500 I would say

No its just got the cloth interior, but inside the car is like brand new....

I sold my other one in May, simlar spec, but with leather, re-map & s/s exhaust, was similar miles & FSH and I got £3500 for it.
Unless you are prepared to have your pants pulled down over the price and let it go to a chancer for £2500, expect to wait a while to sell it. My bro and I have had a 2 year old bike for sale for 4 months now, even for half it's £9000 original price tag!
I think maybe everyone is starting to feel the interest rate rise etc, plus the C word is coming! (Christmas)