Changing pads / Best manual for a4 avnt qttro sprt

bikefright

Reaction score
Hi All,

Just tried to change the rear pads on my beast.....what a right royal pain in the arris!

I'm not a novice and have a reasonably equiped garage, but after getting the wheel off and taking a look at the calliper, I had a quick poke around and put the whole lot back together!

I know, I know, should have got the manual first, but having done the servicing on every car I've privately owned for the past ten years, how difficult could it be ;-)

Ah well, lesson learnt!

Main reason for this post is as subject suggests..... obviously Haynes do a manual for the A4, but does not cover the Quattro. Does this mean that the manual covers everything else (incl in my case the brakes)? or is changing the brakes on the quattro a totaqlly different ball game?

Also, (and probably more importantly) is there a better manual that I should be looking at purchasing?

TIA,

Rowland.

I've just bought myself one of these e-bay

I've just had a look and it tells you exactly how to service the rear brakes. Great Value. It came next day as well & i've had e-mail contact with the guy I bought it from.

I've just had a look and I don't think so, it only lists the 2.8.

If you follow the link you can send a message to the chap and ask him? - He may even have the correct CD. He seems pretty helpful.

I purchased the bentlypublishers option on e-bay £10!