Reaction score
Website
www.passionford.com
My '96 A4 1.8T Sport is as present standard bar

Superchip
Stainless back box
K&N panel filter in drilled airbox
Recirc valve

It's making 180bhp and 200lb torque on my mates DynoDynamics rolling road and is an even match for a friends Clio 172Cup. Thing is I don't want to match his French car I want to blow his doors off. lol

Mother said it was a phase and I would grow out of it but at the tender age of 31 the car bug shows no sign of letting up. lol

Will the Magic Tree give a good gain? :laugh:

Clutch is actually showing signs of starting to go :bye: . Thinking AP organic as I run one in my Fiesta RS Turbo and it's always done me well.

no but it takes away the smell when you sh1t yourself controlling 350bhp from your new big turbo on a wet roundabout!!

Defo FMIC, K04, Injectors, 5.0 fuel pressure reg, full exhaust incl cat, not forgetting that magic tree of course i usually settle for the yellow ones they seem to give me better gains. :)

new car smell tree is the one for me alot of gain bit of lag though

Markey said:
not forgetting that magic tree of course i usually settle for the yellow ones they seem to give me better gains. :)

Vanillaroma will throw air fuel ratio out :puke2: New car scent will deffo give you a few more psi boost :rockwoot:

Why not just put a 2.7T lump in and start from there???

You dont really see too many of them for sale though. I would have thought you would, with people smashing up S4s and RS4s.

SonicDeathmonkey said:
Does that make it go faster?

when in sixth form, we convinced a girl that black cars were faster because there was less light resistance...

I thought this was true :rockwoot: lol thats why i bought a black car.

I was always under the impression that green cars were slower.

Green as a colour WEIGHS more. Simple as that.

My wife got the pink chewing gum scent tree, opened it as soon as she got in the car and hid it from view and me of course. All I can say is that it stunk the car out for weeks. Also peeps kept asking where my chewing gum was and didnt believe me when I said I had none.