Carbon Bonnet now on

billybravo

Reaction score
Website
www.topgearstockport.com
I fell really lucky with this bonnet as it was brand new and the guy was in stockport who was selling it

So i went round and offered him cash £280 and it was mine :)

The bonnet is from Fiber images in the states and is a full carbon bonnet including the frame.

The body lines well and the fit is great :)

anyway heres some pics :) (Maybe i should of wiped the polish off before taking them)

Picture_001.jpg

Picture_002.jpg

Picture_003.jpg

Picture_004.jpg

Looking very nice, are the wing mirrors carbon or are they just black ?

I'm wondering how much weight would you save because I might be interested in buying one. Are they only available in the States?

ok im at the unit till 6.00 most nights, As for the bonnet no im not painting it and yes i will be fitting bonnet pins i have them on the desk next to me.

As for weight its alot lighter than the std bonnet BIG TIME :)

all i need now is Doors, boot and roof lol

thanks for all ur replys

cheers

craig

Biglockie said:
I want one!!!!

It was on Ebay for over 2 weeks, im surprised someone didn’t buy it sooner, mind you it had billybravo's name on it for the weight reduction.

I was tempted as it would have looked the dogs on a dark car but couldn't justify it when i have a clutch to buy soon £££ !!

Works well on yours especially with the black wheels, looking good.

Looks very good the colours really fit well together.

What mesh do you have in the front bumper ?

Jimbo.King said:
It was on Ebay for over 2 weeks, im surprised someone didn’t buy it sooner, mind you it had billybravo's name on it for the weight reduction.

I was tempted as it would have looked the dogs on a dark car but couldn't justify it when i have a clutch to buy soon £££ !!

Works well on yours especially with the black wheels, looking good.

yeah the guy said it had been on a few times i cant beleve i missed the first time

Im adding that bonnet to my shopping list when the bumpers etc get fitterd.