Carbon dash trims

Reaction score
Ive just changed my silver alloy dash trims for the carbon ones out of an S4, the guide on here is spot on,its a bit of pain to do but not the worst job in the world !!. Just thought it was worth mentioning that if you are changing the carbon trims from the alloy ones the door trims have different clips so make sure you get them first.The dash ones are the same though !!!

Do you still have the chrome trims? My drivers side one is bashed to hell by a previous owner! Let me know bud.

Jpc said:
Do you still have the chrome trims? My drivers side one is bashed to hell by a previous owner! Let me know bud.
I still have the old ones but i would say they are more of a greyish / silver rather than chrome.

the new stuff and the work you have been doing of course :):rockwoot:

951 said:
I still have the old ones but i would say they are more of a greyish / silver rather than chrome.

Yes I would say mine are silver not chrome when I think about it, wouldn't call them grey, mine is quttro sport 2000 on a W plate (it's got the quattro markings on the trim where the glove box is)

Is yours the same?

anyone know a starting price for second hand carbon ones? my alloy ones are bashed up to.

Nice i looked into it and then saw the price. Decided that when the leather retrim goes in im going to get them done in champeigne silver. :)