Badger5AH Fabrications

Thread: Bumper options

Reverse Gear

Status

Bumper options

Hi guys I have a 98 1.8t have kept it standard for the mo but would just like to do a few bits to make it a little more 'me like'

So if i was to look into a s4 front bumper where should i look and is there a particular year to go for, for ease of fitting etc?
    My car has so i'm told the deeper rear valance and better side skirts fitted when new and these do look nice imo but then the front is just a little bland. Or is there a nice splitter anyone has that beefs the front up.

also would like to change the headlights, How much work is it to fit these to a 98 as the seller just states some adjustments to the fender are required for a pre 99?
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/AUDI-A4-PROJEC...QQcmdZViewItem

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    The S4 bumper is a direct fit you need different brackets though. You can get them from breakers if your lucky, ebay, or buy new.
    The lights are easy to fit also and there are pleny of howtos on fitting these lights and they do look much better than the 2 piece ones.
    A4 Avant project now started ! see this thread ! http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/a4-s4-forum-b5-chassis/43296-bit-project-going.html
    If you think my post had a usefull purpose please say thanks

6th Gear

Status
    Rieger infinty splitter is kinda beefy
    Built in Germany, Perfected in England