Sky InsuranceAH Fabrications
    All hail the mighty quattro!

Status

Fantastic website for all S4 owners! A must see!

During my usual bored nothing else better to do trawl through the internet I came across this self study on the S4 engine and it's brilliant! Someone's put a lot of work into producing this, could possibly be an Audi document, so thought I'd share it with you all, only had a quick browse through and barely scratched the surface of the wealth of information contained. Handy for explaining anything to do with the workings of this great engine, identifiying parts and what they do, wiring diagrams and a ton of excellent cut away drawings. I could go on but take a look yourselves, I'm sure you won't be dissappointed! Also please feel free to post this elsewhere, maybe summit more permanent for future reference for all.

http://www.ibiblio.org/tkan/audi/2.7...-SelfStudy.pdf
    Last edited by stapo69; 9th October 2007 at 20:44.
    MRC-Powerflex-Hotchkis-Porsche-Compomtive-Vredestein-034-JHM-Apikol-EBC-FK-Labree-Vibrant-Recaro

2. # ADS
    ADS

All hail the mighty quattro!

Status
    Balls! Just seen the sticky at the top of the page! There was me thinking I'd been helpful for once!

Still worth a look though if you never had.
    MRC-Powerflex-Hotchkis-Porsche-Compomtive-Vredestein-034-JHM-Apikol-EBC-FK-Labree-Vibrant-Recaro