skirts

peter_C_07

Reaction score
hi, im pretty new to the site and im just wondering if anyone has a picture of the inside of an s4 sideskirt as in the s4 door open if that makes sense. i have an a4 p reg and i was goin to either colour code the whole car or put some s4 skirts on it just the plastic on the inside of my skirts go right in the car that would look wrong red right??

any help would do. ha

thanks

To fit the S4 skirts you have to remove the existing plastic kick panels that are fitted to the sill on the inside above where the bottom of the door when its closed.

if i was to spray them would i spray the inside bit aswell?? i think it would look a bit to much then especially as the car is red.

You would not see them when the door is closed though, it would just be the same as seein the pillars which are the same colour as the car. I may be able to dig you a pic out later from when i fitted them to my car.

If you look on you black plastic skirts there is a very light line across them,if you spray upto this line it will be fine as you have the black inside the car still and colour on the outside just like the s4 does. Infact i was offered some s4 skirts recently and didnt bother with them as they didnt look much different to the ones ive painted !!!

aahhh nice 1

yea iv seen that line i was thinking this just thought it would look a bit mad

that pic would be nice

cheers

how do i upload pics????