Search for the best looking lip spoiler

Blue_Thunder

Reaction score
In the not too distant future i'm having to have my boot resprayed due to some dumb f*ck at the garage leaving a set of keys on it and making a right mess. Upside is, they'll do it for a good price.

At the moment i've got one of the cheapo eBay lip spoilers, which looks alright, but a bit to much like it was just stuck on with some 3M tape
:)

I've seen some photos on here of some really good ones, I think there was even one which had been blended into the bootlid, but can't find them through the searches.

Can anyone who has a good looking rear end please post up photos ;)

Any details of where you got them and/or what you did to make them look good would be great too?

Saw a really nicely shaped carbon one on a black widebody (R)S4 saloon. Now that was nice.

Hi there, Keep me in mind BThunder, ive got a nogaro S4 as well....If it looks decent i might take one as well!

SJS

I went with the OEM e46 m3 spoiler. Stuck on with 3m tape and its not budging.

Oh and here's my rear end for you :eyebrows:

back.jpg

Gotta better picture somewhere..

Nice. Did you need to trim or shape it to get it to fit? Did you get it direct from BMW?

I've had mine smoothed in to the bootlid...

[URL="http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c187/jooster1975/DSC00059.jpg"][/URL]

[URL="http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c187/jooster1975/DSC00077-1.jpg"][/URL]

Got one of the e46 lip spoilers off ebay and stuck it on with the 3M tape, then got the bodyshop to smooth it in and spray it. Not sure how much it cost but the whole lot cost me £300 - lower bumper trims colour coded, bonnet resprayed, mirrors coded and bootlid work done. Not a bad job either. HTH.

I will post up some pic's tomorrow of my E46 Compact spoiler I fitted it has a bigger profile then the M3 ones but the same style.

heres mine from of ebay from germany

100_1154s.jpg

100_1153s.jpg

cost me £22 for the spoiler delivered and £25 to have it sprayed up

205man - That's what i've got.
Docurley - That's what I want! Any modification required?

Blue_Thunder said:
205man - That's what i've got.

If you can get the original spoiler off intact...and its Nogaro..can i have it? :)

SJS