GGRRRRRR

Biglockie

Aye you know it makes sense
Reaction score
I HAVE DAMAGED A WHEEL!!!!!!!!!! after all the work that went into then i had to swerve last night to avoid a women who was TRYING to drive a van and maganed to Kerb my rear drivers wheel, when i stopped and looked her husband said "dont worry lad its only a wheel" only a *$%&£@@ wheel?????

not amused this morning its gonna have to come off and get re painted.

Aye complete!!!!!

the car goes fot the bumper to be reapired after the GF's boss reversed into it so I'll get it done then

ONLY A WHEEL, i would have taken the wheel off and beaten him with it feel for ya mate :)

Had to get back in the car and drive away otherwise i'd have twatted him there and then

feel for ya mate, its happened to me when thick drivers cant keep on there own side of the road!

Markey said:
ONLY A WHEEL, i would have taken the wheel off and beaten him with it feel for ya mate :)

hell yeh! thats what i woulda done and left it with him a souveneir! lol!

Biglockie said:
Had to get back in the car and drive away otherwise i'd have twatted him there and then

you got discipline mate! i act on impulse!

I had some fool in an X3 reverse in to the front of my car while in a petrol station I was bleeping my horn at him several time before he hit me, I went ballistic F-ing and blinding.

The other half had to get me back in the car I was so ****** but lucky for me he only kissed the bumper.

its getting harder to have something nice nowadays without someone breaking, scratching, nicking, hitting, smashing, bumping in to it! makes me not want to drive a nice car cus you spend forever trying to get it back to normal! time money and sweat!

its really starting to **** me off!!! :nunu::mad::gun2:

Yeah some tit has scuffed my bumper with there stupid 4x4, obviously some idiot that cant drive something so big, anyway the bumper needs a whole new respray as the paint has cracked from the bumper absorbing the impact.

Oh and talking about something nice, doesnt it pish u off when a bird does a big nasty dollup on ya nice shiny paint job, which then spoils coz it happened during your 12 hour shift. Meaning you have to get the polish out again to try removing it, or extreme machining it out.

One way of stopping thisg but going to the extremes would be covering the car with one of those covers. Only problem theer would be to have some **** come along, be jealous coz u take pride in your car and the **** keys it.

forget the putting covers over your car, i bought one for mine, as i was fed up with the cats from down the orad jumping on my bonnet and then slipping of when it was polished and scratching the bonnet etc.

any way i had the cover 2 weeks and it got nicked, it was dark blue to match my car with audi rings across where windscreen is.

then a few days later i see a car about 1/4 mile away covered up with similar cover, so i pulled and had sly look under and it was covering a ****** corsa, so i knocked door and asked him where he got it and this chav anmswers and say he found it blowing down the street????????????

not ****** possible and it clipped around under the body/wheels etc.

so i called police and when they eventaully got there about 3days later the **** had got rid of it

205man said:
i was fed up with the cats from down the road jumping on my bonnet and then slipping of when it was polished and scratching the bonnet etc.

Tell me about it! Have you managed to polish the claw marks out? My paint is riddled with them... :gun2:

205man said:
forget the putting covers over your car, i bought one for mine, as i was fed up with the cats from down the orad jumping on my bonnet and then slipping of when it was polished and scratching the bonnet etc.

any way i had the cover 2 weeks and it got nicked, it was dark blue to match my car with audi rings across where windscreen is.

then a few days later i see a car about 1/4 mile away covered up with similar cover, so i pulled and had sly look under and it was covering a ****** corsa, so i knocked door and asked him where he got it and this chav anmswers and say he found it blowing down the street????????????

not ****** possible and it clipped around under the body/wheels etc.

so i called police and when they eventaully got there about 3days later the **** had got rid of it

I woulda taken the cover off and left a note on the window to tell him to buy his friggin own.

i would have but he saw me through the window, and didnt want him calling police on me

hiltoa, i had loads of scratches but have managed to get most out, even been doing it tonight to try get some more out.

but i have come up with a new way/game to deter the cats, i wanted to use my shotgun to stop them but my gfriend wouldnt let me and i might hit the car lol.

so ive borrowed a high power bb gun (sa80 replica) from a friend whos mad on guns but doesnt use it anymore, and i either put the bb`s in food colour or buy the ones with paint in and now i see how many colours i can get on each cat.

doesnt kill them but it looks funny as most of them are white or ginger

(sorry cat lovers)

I have a similar problem but its not cats lmfao you couldnt even guess what goes on my car when I am not about.
******* PEACOCKS!!!
My neighbour who is also my brother inlaw has chickens ,ducks and 2 peacocks.
I have them partially under control now with the use of a black widow catapault even the site of me makes them panic now and they run as fast as they can in the opposite direction.

I would be very interested in one of them covers coz I am sick of going out the morning after I spent hours washing and waxing the car only to find big dollops of peacock **** all over the roof and dont get me started on the scratches omg the roof is full of them.
So where do you get these covers and how many moneys we talking?

Also 205man what method did you use to get out the scratches?

And biglockie sorry to hear about your wheel m8 GUTTER!

Cheers lads I'll get some pics up tonight.

Car covers eh??? Group buy???????????

docurley said:
I want a bra for motorway driving stone chips are killing me.:motz:

Isnt there a film u can put on top of your paintwork that absorb the chips?
I was thinking of gettin a respray with the film over the front and sides to stop chips, only worry would be you could most likely see it over the red.

Yes there is, I saw some bikes at the NEC motorbike show last year with clear film stone chip protectors on them.I wasn't that impressed they were clearly visible and if I remember correctly was around £100 for 4 or 5 small bits of plastic.