Wheel Refurb

Golt

Reaction score
I need to get my alloys refurbed, there looking well shabby after a tough few months (****** kerbs!)

I was hoping to find somewhere local i.e. in Cumbria, but have been struggling. Any advice on national companies or any decent mobile services in the North West?

Mr Lockie I'm sure you can shed some light on this pal.

do it properly , have the tyres taken off and get them powdercoated.
if you paint and lacquer them you will be doing them again 2 weeks after your next kerbing accident. water gets under the lacquer through the slightest crack or hole and speads like some kind of venereal disease

jcb said:
do it properly , have the tyres taken off and get them powdercoated.
if you paint and lacquer them you will be doing them again 2 weeks after your next kerbing accident. water gets under the lacquer through the slightest crack or hole and speads like some kind of venereal disease

what, you mean the wheels have sex with each other and the bubling under the laquer spreads???

Nasty. There is a lesson here, teach your wheels to have safe sex!!!

HAHAHAH GOLT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hows it gan???

i did mine my self dude. Gies a bell at the wekend i know some places

Alreet Marra, go to Thursby outside Carlisle mate. He does an ace job refurbing them for you. Done my brothers BMW M tech alloys, they now look the biz again, think it was 50 quid a wheel because of the size of them. Was thinking of gettin my stock 5 spokers done, could be easier gettin new whalloys but I like the look of them.

Cheers Chris, cheers TL. I reckoned that spot near Thursby could be good, but I couldn't remember its name. Blast Shop maybe???

Rab C, I'll call or text at the weekend brother, peace.