Spacers on and rear lights changed :)

Andy.B

Reaction score
Right after my spacer post, i said id show you all the end result.... so here it is. I also managed to get hold of some late spec lights to replace the lex'****' ones that were on there when i bought the car. I think all round good modding :)

Before:

DSCN0005.jpg

DSCN0003.jpg

After:

Photo08141732_1.jpg

Photo08141815.jpg

Photo08141833.jpg

Sorry about the after pix's as it was ******* down with rain the second i started on the last spacer, so its just a quick snap shot.

Thanks to DPM Autostyling for sorting me out a great deal on my 25mm and 35mm H&R Spacers :icon_thumright:

Looking very good much better there :) Looking high though has it got any coilovers or lowered springs?

Yep has a full bilstine kit on it the front bumper scrapes on speed bumps and curbs.

The back looks high as it doesnt have a valance to bring it down to the level of the skirts and bumper :(

Wheel width looks way better, what you need now is a S4 rear bumper with the sides heated up to blend with the arches and your good to go.:icon_thumright:

Been looking but all i can find is advent ones :( would love to get summin bigger on there :)

That would be why then lol. Quite a reasonable price concidering its from Audi! Might concider it after i have worked out what turbo im going for i quite fancy the eliminator frm ATP, then decide about induction on top of that.. see if i have any cash left :)

Can't believe you've gone to all the trouble of adding a widebody kit and you haven't even straightened up your rear number plate. Shame on you!

Awesome colour though :cool:

Haha i bought the car already wide arched, also that isnt the numberplate on the car now ;) so its straight now. Just need to get some german plates made up for it now :)

thought the wheel arches where alot bigger!

looks good mate!

how much did u pay for the spacer? i might be getting some soon want to give the car some width.

cheers.

hmmm, thats interesting how they kept the prefacelift doorhands and headlights! looks good though, rear end looks like it should sit a bit lower, though.