19" Alloys on B5 S4

nemo2182

Reaction score
Hello,
Would like some feed-back from people who have fitted 19"s on there B5 A4 \ S4. Basically im running 18"s at mo on standard shocks, which dont feel to harsh. I want 2keep it on standard suspension 4now, but I've been hearing stories of how 19"s shake ur teeth out. Can these run 19"s without rubbing?and r they really that harsh when everyday driving?Any advice would b appreciated. also, any pics of cars with 19"s would b cool.

Nathan

On standard suspension your car will look like a tractor with 19s.
Whats wrong with the 18s? with coilovers 18s look very nice and even 17s

Check my gallery its only an 18T but i'm running 19's, with 225/35/19 tyres just dont drop it right down on a set of coilovers LOL.

I run 19's no problem looks high on standard suspension though, I have a set of coilovers to go on.
Watch the tyre width though!

Biglockie said:
Check my gallery its only an 18T but i'm running 19's, with 225/35/19 tyres just dont drop it right down on a set of coilovers LOL.

I looked for you gallery and could not find it as your avatar pic looks sweet i wanted to see some more :)

Will look way too high on 19s with standard suspension in my opinion, here's mine before coilovers.
[URL="http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j184/stapo69/S1030045.jpg"][/URL]

Then wound down,

[URL="http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j184/stapo69/S1030324.jpg"][/URL]
Loads better looking for sure. No scrubbing on the back even 4 up, front catches a wee bit sometimes but get the arches rolled and I can't see a problem. As for ride on 19s I think if you're running 18s now you shouldn't notice much difference at all. The best looking wheel size on an S4 I reckon.

Cheer bud. Running on FKs has kept the ride quality pretty damn good too, although plenty of other alternatives available, just the distinct lack of money in my wallet lead me to these! Hoping to uprate the anti roll bars soon too though which should tighten up the handling more, and limit the roll and keep those tyres away from the arches!