Anyone tried this ebay intercooler

I saw this when i was looking it does not look to bad :)

thats right autobahn88! gotta love em! quality products, i ordered the hosing Doc recomended and its a bargain compared to samco!

fmic looks the biz! :icon_thumright:

Dan

Cool never noticed that they were made by the same people.

Would I still be worth while getting the £55 hose kit you guys got? As will it just replace some of the hoses that the ic replaces.

Cheers.

I had this dilemma with my FMIC and it was a sod it may as well there cheap enough why not :)

thats is not a bad fmic at all for the price. i paid alot more for mines, tbh with you i only bought on recomendation of a friend. otherwise i wouldve gone for seomthing like that.

go for the hoses! they are quality and look very good, cant wait to do mines!

There are a few hoses you will not need but I would get both sets anyway also ask if they do the T-Clips as you will need them for the hoses save hunting them down else where.

i like it :D
and i want one, but...

that looks like a preface lift front bumper (like mine) and it stands out alot :p.
without any other exterior mods on the car (like mine) it'd look tacky :(.

guess i could paint it black.

fermented said:
i like it :D
and i want one, but...

that looks like a preface lift front bumper (like mine) and it stands out alot :p.
without any other exterior mods on the car (like mine) it'd look tacky :(.

guess i could paint it black.

my cars standard too i dont think itd look that bad! mines silver car might blend in abit more dunno!

looking at doing all exterior mods after ive done the insides! might not even do the exterior lol leave it as a wolf in sheeps clothes! :arco: