My K04 project pics!

dappadan786

Reaction score
so far ive got the intercooler and the exhaust manifold the rest should be on its way soon! heres the pics!

ATP Exhaust Manifold

Autospeed FMIC

more pics to come!

Dan

the ebay hoses recomended by Doc are here, will post pics later tonight.

suspension + springs + APR R1 DV on its way!

Thanks Doc! heres the hoses u recomended gotta say they look quality! jsut gotta find the clips now.

20082007334.jpg

20082007332.jpg

20082007336.jpg

more to come!

They look very good i can't wait for min to arrive now i sort of wish i had got blue ones now :( lol

docurley said:
Don't you just love it when you get new bits:yes:
sure do! for me its the best part lol! unwrapping like a kid at christmas, takin pics and then it wears off. :)

Markey said:
They look very good i can't wait for min to arrive now i sort of wish i had got blue ones now :( lol
lol, what colour did you order? I got a thing for blue :)

more pics to come, im hoping the awesome order comes soon. just been over a week, but the big 1 is the order from ECS!

Dan:arco:

Looking good, where you get the Autospeed FMIC from?

How come it comes with an oil cooler? Dont think I have seen any others which come with this.

I got black :)

Did ECS re-take the order after you called them names ?

Markey said:
I got black :)

Did ECS re-take the order after you called them names ?

lol yeh! calipers are being ordered from brembo and order should be released this week! cant wait. tight yanks still dint throw in the sway bars! we dont yanks for no reason lol!

brembo are they who make the porsche calipers ?

if there being painted can you request that they dont have the porsche writing on them ? just for my info as i dont want that written on them if i can help it

Markey said:
brembo are they who make the porsche calipers ?

if there being painted can you request that they dont have the porsche writing on them ? just for my info as i dont want that written on them if i can help it

yup, made my brembo. yeh, thats exactly what i put in the comments box to say no porsche decal and put 4 audi rings if possible. ECS are not the best at replying and communications! :tapedshut:

Soupie69uk said:
Looking good, where you get the Autospeed FMIC from?

How come it comes with an oil cooler? Dont think I have seen any others which come with this.

got it from the place i got my car remapped. can send u the detaisl if you like?

no idea lol i dint realise until someone pointed it out to me. seen them on ebay for for £100! excluding shipping

sorry for late reply, overlooked the post.

dappadan786 said:
got it from the place i got my car remapped. can send u the detaisl if you like?

no idea lol i dint realise until someone pointed it out to me. seen them on ebay for for £100! excluding shipping

sorry for late reply, overlooked the post.

Yeah may as well send the details so I can have a look at it.

Cheers.

dappa think you need to start another post for your project called part2 maybe even get part3 and part4 a4's revenge
you must be minted to get all of this stuff at the same time.

johnyj said:
dappa think you need to start another post for your project called part2 maybe even get part3 and part4 a4's revenge
you must be minted to get all of this stuff at the same time.

lol! not bad idea that, minted? i wish, just abit ive been saving was thinking about buying a new car but i thought the interiors mint, cars only got 75k on clock full service well maintained might as well do a turbo upgrade.

the car is my pride and joy most people think im crazy for doing so much to it!

i think its wicked u got the balls to do it.
most would like to this but use the car for work and cant do with out it

johnyj said:
i think its wicked u got the balls to do it.
most would like to this but use the car for work and cant do with out it

thanks mate, will use it for work also have fun coming of slip roads and motorways! :)

heres the APR DV

APRDV2.jpg

Eibach PRo springs

Koni Adustable sports kit

going with koni + eibach set up as recomended. drop it 40mm all round :rockwoot:

thats all for now til the turbo, induction, injectors, S4 clutch + flywheel, ecs tuning stage 2v2 brakes + uprated rears!

or until i find something else i like lol :)

Markey said:
Looking very good mate :) keep it up

thanks mate, parts are coming in too slow!!! i want it all now the waitings killing me!

hows things at your end?

Indeed it is the shopping list for your parts must be huge now :)

oh mate, like you wouldnt believe but im holding back on soo many things! dont want to gt carried away but for now its all performance related mods.

the exterior mods will come later once ive saved what ive spent lol!

mattfinn said:
Any updated pics? Any chance of some pics of the outside/interior of the car how it is now?

Wish ya luck with the work, its shaping up to be a monster! !

thanks mate, the car is all standard still nothing has been done to it. digicam up the duff but will try and take pics with the n73. will post here once ive taken them. will make good comparison once the parts have been fitted.

what you all going to do about the fuelling wont the ecu need to be remapped to run the larger turbo and bigger injectors as the standard ones max out at about 230bhp and the feul regulater needs to be upgraded. the tt s3 225bhp all use the k04 turbo but these parts are different to the 1.8t in the a4

audii said:
what you all going to do about the fuelling wont the ecu need to be remapped to run the larger turbo and bigger injectors as the standard ones max out at about 230bhp and the feul regulater needs to be upgraded. the tt s3 225bhp all use the k04 turbo but these parts are different to the 1.8t in the a4

your right, i have a full custom remap waiting and i still need to order the larger injectors and FPR.

hi, just an update the big ECS order has been delayed looking at a few weeks!!! not happy but i will post pics as soon as the gear comes!

Dan

As i said mate that sucks big time mate like i said take a trip over there and collect it and kick their butts...

Markey said:
As i said mate that sucks big time mate like i said take a trip over there and collect it and kick their butts...

lol its not a bad idea! markey ill put you down for some yank bashing! anyone else?

pmsl!

it sucks bigtime its delayed by 2-3 weeks! oh well.

not having much luck, awesome-gti are abit slow too. they forgot to **** my APR snub mount, neuspeed thermostat! the snub mount was sittin on the shelf! jokers!