Chris NottMonster Motorsport
    Neutral

Status

Exclamation water in ecu , help please

I took the car to wash it , and the s u c k e r passed the pressure water near the evu box and flooded it with water , driven well till home , and when i wanted to go out , it was rough and cuting , i look back i found white cloud and a lot of fresh benzine geting out of the exhaust , i checked everything is ok , i took off the ecu cover and i see there is water on it , and dried it with air pressure , and it still the same , ill try to the hair drier now

any sugest? did it die? will i need new ecu? does it need reset with vagcom after reinstalling? any helps? anything else could be got damaged ?

please help

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    thought the ecu box's are sealed
    i would open it and see if its wet inside ecu

Neutral

Status
    yes it was very wet and i dry it with hair drier and nothing the same result still two injectors off , the 4 and 5 here is a picture http://www.s2forum.com/forum/attachm...1&d=1186322558

also , i replaced them and the same result so its not injectors fault its ecu right? is there any possibility to make two injectors stops except a damaged ecu?

what about the imobiliser if i wanted to change the ecu how i will make deal with it? any details?