Ive got the funk, do you have the funk?

docurley

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
hometown.aol.co.uk
Yes I know what a cheesy title but it is B5 content and the title is relevant.

Did you know that Audi made a FUNK button for the facelift A4 and you can order it from VAGPART's or Audi and just to prove it here’s mine.:think:

:hubbahubba:
DSC00069.jpg

DSC00068.jpg

Beerzo said:
Means Radio in German!

Just ran it through Google and got that.

The other half thinks I'm sad I think it's quite funny and as I had a blank it thought it would look ok.

Just need it to work something that warrants its name.

Be good to use it to arm a nitrous system! Or if you have stand alone engine management to switch to a "FUNK" aka Sport MAP!

Its almost as good as Go Baby Go from Gone in 60 Seconds.

It's a standard face lift A4 button so if you have the same style buttons I would have thought it would fit. I have a spare if it does.

Bang & Olufsen sound system sounds like an ideal set up for that "FUNKtion".

docurley said:
It's a standard face lift A4 button so if you have the same style buttons I would have thought it would fit. I have a spare if it does.

Cheers mate, mine's a facelift with the cup holder in the same place so it might fit. I'll have to check if my ESP button is the end one though, as I have a feeling it is :(

I'll check tonight.

Does anyone have the part number for the 'funk' button? My ESP light is in the middle of the three so it should fit on the end :)

Actually mate, after re-reading this thread I notice that you have a spare? Any chance of taking it off your hands? ;)

205man said:
not fair i cant have a funk button as thats the button for my esp to turn it off

Why not use the FUNK button to control your ESP?

Where did you get the double din adaptor from Doc?

(cool funk button btw, personally I think when you press it Bootsy Collins should appear lol)

PVO_Dave said:
Where did you get the double din adaptor from Doc?

(cool funk button btw, personally I think when you press it Bootsy Collins should appear lol)

I made mine frome a B6 unit as at the time they did not make one for our cars but now (and I have one sitting at home) you have this.

Link

3a_1_b.JPG

48_1_sbl.JPG

Nice one! I have stuck that in my watched items, probably order it tomorrow unless you want to flog your one! :) ;)