Well its been a long time now since i last posted an update so here goes.
To start ive taken my intake manifold off and the water and oil beather pipes. i smoothed the intake manifold and got rid of all the nasty welds.
all the parts have been sent off to be chromed and i should get them back this thursday.
While all thats getting done i also took my cam cover off and gave it a good old cleaning, there was so much crap stuck to it on the inside. ( When i fit my new gearbox i will also be taking off the sump and giving that a good clean out)
I took the cam cover to be sandblasted and now its being powered coated bright Red
As for the inside
Ive re-trimmed all my door cards in Red Alicantara which looks really nice and off sets the red racing harnesses.
All the sound deadening has been removed from the back off the car and im due to do the fronts in the next week or so.
Ive also made and fitted a rear brace across my suspension mounts which will hold my belts in place.
Once all the inside is preped im going to paint it in a matt black. and re do my roof lining in black Alicantrara.
heres a few photos of how things are going.
Note the red door cards on this pic
more pics to follow at the end of the week