Afternoon all

a4sean

Reaction score
Hi there i have been reading on this forum for quite a while now however i have only just sorted out my activation to post.
Anyway my name is Sean and i own a 98 1.8t sport Nothin done to it as yet but i do have on the way a new grill and a forge splitter DV. The car has some s4 bodystyling so the former owner told me skirts etc maybe someone can confirm this when i post some pics up.
Not planning major moddage for the car hopefully just a chip and a fmic, as its fwd i don't want to go crazy for power.
Hi again then

- Sean

wow a rapturous welcome there :rockwoot:

anyways here are a few pics of the car
2007_0729Image0227.jpg

2007_0729Image0228.jpg

2007_0729Image0226.jpg

Hi there, I aint been around long either but hello and welcome.

Car looks very nice mate, I wish I had looked around an gone for a black one, I much prefer them.

Welcome to a wealth of valuable info (once you've trawled through the not so valuable).
I must ask, is that a seriously undersized rear tyre on the passenger side, or just on a very steep hill. I thought my rear looked high on 18's with the stock suspension but those can't be right surely?
A4rearsuspensioncopy.jpg

A4Rearwheel.jpg

no i run 205/55/16's all round buddy but thats a fairly steep drive its parked on, it sits ok on flat i promise lol.

Hiya mate, wlecome to the madhouse. Plenty of potential in them there wheels. Hope you find the site useful, I wasn't planning on doing anything to mine until I signed on...

welcome mate nice example there what you got planned for it?

Rob_k said:
welcome mate nice example there what you got planned for it?

Hello too all again !
Rob, not too much really mate as said will probably get her chipped and get a front mount in there soon after and turn the boost up a little, recieved the grill yesterday looks much better than the stock one, should be getting the DV tomorrow too yay!