electrical windows with comfort operation help!!!

kninio

Reaction score
any one got diagram for it? i just replaced my harness yesturday cos my car had just front windows and i swap it from a car with four comfort operation , but when i finiched assembling it didnt works none of my windows works :( , and what i found there is a green plug which have four wires while in the old harness it have 3 only and same in my car harness missing one wire.

could some one please help me to figure out where to connect those wires to make windows wires? any shematic , diagram..

any help will be appreciated!!!

What's comfort operation? Is that possibly another name for 'one-touch' windows? (windows that go all the way up or down with just a quick, single touch of the switch?)

yes , that is it , the four windows can be opened closed by one touch , but i want the diagram for the harness to know where i must connect the extra wires , and if they have a control unit or relay how ever i didnt find any realy or control unit on etka :( please help if some one have bently i need the shematic its deadly hot here lately and i cant open the windows when i get inside the car and its iresistable to wait untill the ac cool down

cheers

The extra wire could be for opening/closing the windows from the remote key. Has the fuse gone for the windows? The extra load of the rear windows might have blown it. Will have a look for some wiring diagrams for you.

no no, i replaced the complete harness system i swap it from a car , i took all the wires harness and everything but it didnt works :( and i checkeds all the wires have electric , but nothing works , and in the end i find this green plug where it connect in my car is missing one wire , so i figure out its the fault and i made a jumper for + and the windows worked all so i know the fault there is something missing , and the one touch option didnt works when i turned it on this way , so i need some one to tell me to where those 4 wires in the green plug goes in?

my car is 1996 and the donar car is 1997 , i can offer u both chassis numbers if u want.

thanks

I wonder if your car need to be programmed for 4 window one-touch. Did the windows in the front have one-touch before you changed the harness over?

yes they does , but pre audi a4 wasnt programable? or i am mistaking?

did you also take the control module?

Plus take some pics of the plug and its location so we can see what you are on about.

uff , its a green plug in the dash under the plastic cover where u open the hood , i can take a picture , but i am extrem tired to open the car i been working on it since yesturday 10 pm till today 10 am morning my neibors taughts i am not and the police detective jumps at me 3 time thoughing i am prepairing a bomb :D

i wonderd a lot about the control unit but i didnt find it and i dint find the part number for it etka , do u know where is it located? what is the part number for it and which code is wrote at it? please help me