Where can i get 25mm spacers from?

Andy.B

Reaction score
Im on the lookout for some propper hubcentric 25mm spacers for my T-sport, I want the ones that you bolt to the hub then then in turn turns the spacer into a stud conversion. I can find then all for jap cars but not for Audi's.

Any ideas where to get a set from?:confused::thumbsup:

Try Philip Walker - PW Motorsport

DPM said:
We can do H&R ones for you, what PCD is it from and to?

I just want 25mm spacers which are the usual 5x112 with a 57.1 center bore.

The only reason i want bolt on spacers is the fact at 25mm id rather be using double fixings then just longer bolts :happy: in my own mind its safer.

Just ordered a set of H&R 25mm and 35mm spacers from DPM @ a very good price indeed. Will post up the results when i get them :) Uber wide stance comming up...

25mm should look pretty wide.....depending on your offset.

Running 20mm on the back of the Mrs' Avant at the moment with a ET35 offset and they look about spot on!!

Spacers are one of the better things to buy for any car IMHO!!

Look forward to seeing the results!!

You have to remember guys i have the wide archs on my car so can get away with huge spacers.

For those interested i have the new look RS4 alloys in 8x18, they are all running on a 225 tyre. So when the time comes i have got these spacers to suit wider tyres on the front and the rear, I think i could get away with a 245 or if a 255 will fit on a 8" rim rear and 235 front.

This is all purely cosmetic to fill the arches better as the 18's look lost in them at the mo.

Havent looked into how the wider tyres will affect the handeling, but i know by widening the track it "SHOULD' give me better stability for cornering.