Chris NottJMB Retrofits
    Reverse Gear

Status

exhaust system.....help!

Hello, i've just bought myself a 1999 Audi 1.8T Quattro Sport and i'm looking to put a full sports exhaust system on it. I'm looking at the Milltek system as my brother had one on his VW Golf GTI and the sound was amazing. Can anyone shed any light on this or advise me.

cheers

maccaz

2. # ADS
    ADS

Bonkers

Status
    I think you will be hard pushed to find a system much better than Milltek for your car.

I had a full system inc downpipe fitted to my Qts and have been very happy with the results. The fit is good and the sound is ace, not too loud - just right.

I looked at many exhaust options inc many from the states, but I'm glad with my purchase. Had the car on Star's rolling road and with no other engines mods other than the exhaust, it made 190bhp (the torque was up too, but can't remember the figure).

They are not cheap, but you could do a lot worse.

N
    A4 1.8T Quattro Sport | H&R Springs | Milltek Cat-back | Custom Code Stage 1 | 18" BBS RXs | Falken 452s |

Neutral

Status
    I have one (only CAT back though) - it's been on my TQS for 3 years or so and have been very pleased with it.
    2000 Black A4 Avant 1.8T Quattro Sport 221bhp
    AmD Viper DV, remap, Milltek exhaust, 18" alloys, RS4 Mirrors, Grille and Spoiler
    Uprated speakers, CD changer and Rockford Fosgate amp/12" sub