Chris NottSky Insurance
    1st Gear

Status

New bumper ready to go on

Finger x'd get this poped on on Friday then start thinking about the side skirts. And Oh yes it's a Oil Burner
    My Derv get 2 work car = Audi A4 Avant110bhp TDISE-Jamex Springs-RS4 Replica wheels-S4 Mirrors-plug in chip 130bhp-sh. RS4Grill,Angel eyes, **** loads spent 2 keep her mech like new! Could have easily bought a bloody B6 by now lol. I love my A4 does everything well
    My toy car=Golf mk4 GTI 1.8t, R-Teck 210bhp, 312mm brake upgrade, Jamex suspension, Forge DV,Silicone Boost set, TIP, VR6 cutch/ G60 Flywheel, Eibach Front+Rear ARB's, Full Recaro heated leather.Anni bits,

2. # ADS
    ADS

Aye you know it makes sense

Status
    Nice one dude its coming together nicely

Status
    very nice but change that mesh it looks so wrong.
    Black Audi RS4 2006 Exclusive edition, Black optic option (stock for now)

1st Gear

Status
    I'm hoping the mesh will be a lot darker once fitted as it's sprayed black, it's a nice sunny day so it looks a lot lighter. Looking into a nice rear spoiler S4/RS4 style. Hopefully it'll come off and not look tacky finger x'd. Then I'll have to start giving the Scooby attention.
    My Derv get 2 work car = Audi A4 Avant110bhp TDISE-Jamex Springs-RS4 Replica wheels-S4 Mirrors-plug in chip 130bhp-sh. RS4Grill,Angel eyes, **** loads spent 2 keep her mech like new! Could have easily bought a bloody B6 by now lol. I love my A4 does everything well
    My toy car=Golf mk4 GTI 1.8t, R-Teck 210bhp, 312mm brake upgrade, Jamex suspension, Forge DV,Silicone Boost set, TIP, VR6 cutch/ G60 Flywheel, Eibach Front+Rear ARB's, Full Recaro heated leather.Anni bits,

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Biglockie
    Nice one dude its coming together nicely
    Cheers bud soon as it's on I'll pop another picture up just wish she went like yours

Aye you know it makes sense

Status
    Na ye dont mine is running like a bag of bolts at the minute got major boost problems think its the N75 valve and the maf that are playing up but need a vag com to check them.

You moulding the spoier into the boot lid??

Chris

1st Gear

Status
    Haven't bought the Spoiler yet so will start looking after this weekend for one. Seen some on the bay of E for around 45 quid. Found a guy next to work that does spraying and prices aren't to sky high so hopefully make her look a bit meaner and already thinking off going up top 18's as well but can't make my mind up.

1st Gear

Status
    Got the car back minus the new front bumper! The garage said they couldn't fit it due to the new bumper not having any brackets on the centre off the bumper which they all ready knew. Bloody garage, So Has anyone fitted one and what did you do?