New bumper ready to go on

redevo1

Reaction score
Photo-0825.jpg

Finger x'd get this poped on on Friday then start thinking about the side skirts. And Oh yes it's a Oil Burner :arco:

I'm hoping the mesh will be a lot darker once fitted as it's sprayed black, it's a nice sunny day so it looks a lot lighter. Looking into a nice rear spoiler S4/RS4 style. Hopefully it'll come off and not look tacky finger x'd. Then I'll have to start giving the Scooby attention.:eyebrows:

Na ye dont mine is running like a bag of bolts at the minute got major boost problems think its the N75 valve and the maf that are playing up but need a vag com to check them.

You moulding the spoier into the boot lid??

Chris

Haven't bought the Spoiler yet so will start looking after this weekend for one. Seen some on the bay of E for around 45 quid. Found a guy next to work that does spraying and prices aren't to sky high so hopefully make her look a bit meaner and already thinking off going up top 18's as well but can't make my mind up.

Got the car back minus the new front bumper! The garage said they couldn't fit it due to the new bumper not having any brackets on the centre off the bumper which they all ready knew. ****** garage, So Has anyone fitted one and what did you do?