Finally the wheels on the car!!

Biglockie

Aye you know it makes sense
Reaction score

finally got some pics posted up of the wheels onthe car, just washed and cleaned.

i like that! whats going on with your wheel arches? they look like wobble photoshop edges!?

nickkeyser said:
i like that! whats going on with your wheel arches? they look like wobble photoshop edges!?

you got to click to enlarge and then they go away.

Looks really good mate

The arches heve a bit of damage due to the car being sat right down on the coilovers the edges are slightly damaged but whent he car goes in to get the qaurter panel resprayed due to some **** keying it, they are getting rolled and resprayed.

Yeah raised due to the above problem paul, the back needs levelled out too its been raised but just not enough

chris

Looks really good - you should post up pics over on RS246.com; not many Imola S4 Avants about on there ... (if any!)

Can i ask what that is under your front bumper? (splitter of some sort?) ... does it direct air up into the engine bay etc? If so, where did you get it from please ...?

TIA

S4TAN said:
Looks really good - you should post up pics over on RS246.com; not many Imola S4 Avants about on there ... (if any!)

Can i ask what that is under your front bumper? (splitter of some sort?) ... does it direct air up into the engine bay etc? If so, where did you get it from please ...?

TIA

Its only a 1.8T with the S4 kit on the splitter is from a seat leon cupra need a little modding to fit, the tints were on the car from standard

Biglockie said:
Its only a 1.8T with the S4 kit on the splitter is from a seat leon cupra need a little modding to fit, the tints were on the car from standard

Nice job of the body kit mate; looks very mean :icon_thumright: - might have to get me one of those splitters ... how much, where from, difficult to mod for the S4 bumper etc???

TIA

na easy to mod think they are about 20 or 30 quid, pick them up from anywhere on the net it was already on when i got the car but when i repainted the bumpers i took it off so i could see how it was modded the sides need trimmed toget it to sit level and the middle struts need chopped a bit

looks like you're lowered about the same as me - does it scrape on speed bumps etc?

Not as much now it was right down on the coilovers but brought it up about 10-15mm, still scrapes if I'm four or five up. handles liek a dream just needs the roll bars uprated now to complete it.

That really is looking good.
Generally, I despise yellow cars but I actually quite like that.

Wahey! Finally done it Chris! Looks well mate, nice and mean :weight_lift2: :thumbsup:

looks good mate but geez how many wheel changes is that car gonna go thru ;p

wow, that looks really nice mate, love the colour, wheels and body! gotta love the s4 look, ten out of ten!

Cheers boys LOl to many wheel changes, trying toget hold of a set for the winter, probably 17's.