Low profile or in your face?

• make her look like a wolf in sheeps clothing

Votes: 23 48.9%
  • Rub S4 in everyone's face

Votes: 24 51.1%

• Total voters

doeboy

Reaction score
Toying with the idea of low profiling my S4. Removing the S4 badge and sticking on a 1.8.

Or

leaving the S4 on, soup her up. drop a few audiable dump valves in.

rub s4 in everbodys face, u have one, be proud of it! its only gonna look like a wannabe when its the real thing! what id kill to have one....

(im driving a polo right now)

If you feel the need to rub it in everyone's face then you've missed the point, go and buy an M3.

Andy it was a turn of phrase! i don't want to rub it in anyones face. What it really says between the lines is to show it subtly.

What i might do is just debadge it fullstop rather than sticking 1.8 on it's boot.

Definatley keep the badge on, there rare enough as it is so it's nice to see one.:icon_thumright:

maybe debadge it. but with the s4 bumpers on it will never be a wolf in sheeps clothing

I say rub it in good & if you've got a noggy blue or daytona yellow one even better cos it can only be an S4.

Show off the fact you've got a nice S4 nearly bought one myself but the RA came up. S4 Top cars!

anyone who knows their audis will know its an S. be proud and wear your S with pride. =)

redevo1 said:
Show off the fact you've got a nice S4 nearly bought one myself but the RA came up. S4 Top cars!

I've been looking for months! S4 where at the time too expensive for my money. 4-5K I did look at scooby's but there were so plastic inside and the exterior was poor quality. Reminds me of Hyundai's i just couldn't buy one! Then i realised that you could pick up an S4 if you looked around.

shineydave said:
hardly anyone knows what an S4 is, and that's the way i'd like to keep it

Its funny how someone I know (who suppose to have a good knowledge of cars) - not only he's never heard of the S4, he even called it the Audi 54 because to him the S looked like a 5 on the badge. So he calls it the Audi 54. :lmfao:

I've de-badged mine...........

Anybody who knows their cars will recognise what it is, including that it's been modified, and hopefully the chav scum won't....!!

I allways debadge all of my cars.

As others have said, anything to keep the Chavs and Pikeys at bay.

Anyhow, any serious VAG-head will know an S/RS car, without needing to read the badge on the boot! ;)

doeboy said:
Toying with the idea of low profiling my S4. Removing the S4 badge and sticking on a 1.8.

I would be with de-baging her but sticking on a 1.8 badge is a sad move. To me as chavvy as sticking an M3 badge on the back of a 316. I would debage it including the Audi badge.

Sacrilege!!!! I'm quite proud of my 4 rings and they'll be staying!

Had one! Lost licence! Now reduced to a poxy S3 for insurance purposes! :keule:

i know that, i was thinking personally i'd raise an eyebrow a little at a 1.8 with twin tailpipes but not a 1.6!

Just my way of doing things I guess ;)

IMG_1600.jpg

1.jpg

I'd say keep the badges on your car, it'll look better