AH FabricationsSky Insurance

Thread: Never rains

1st Gear

Status

Never rains

Bloody cars!! Just booked the Audi in for a service and on top off that needs a new crank seal so it's going to cost around the Ł500 with everything sevice included.
    And on top off this my STI needs a re-map to pass it's emissions on it's M.O.T! Which is prob going to be Ł500 plus then another M.O.T!! Bloody cars might start biking the 80 miles round trip to work.
    Last edited by redevo1; 27th June 2007 at 16:13.
    My Derv get 2 work car = Audi A4 Avant110bhp TDISE-Jamex Springs-RS4 Replica wheels-S4 Mirrors-plug in chip 130bhp-sh. RS4Grill,Angel eyes, **** loads spent 2 keep her mech like new! Could have easily bought a bloody B6 by now lol. I love my A4 does everything well
    My toy car=Golf mk4 GTI 1.8t, R-Teck 210bhp, 312mm brake upgrade, Jamex suspension, Forge DV,Silicone Boost set, TIP, VR6 cutch/ G60 Flywheel, Eibach Front+Rear ARB's, Full Recaro heated leather.Anni bits,

2. # ADS
    ADS

jcb
    6th Gear

Status
    £500 for that doesn't sound to bad at Audi prices! still wouldn't pay them to do that though!

3rd Gear

Status
    Hey stop whining. Your not paying out Ł1000 to repair a gearbox on an S4 you bought 5 days ago! count yourself lucky!

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by doeboy
    Hey stop whining. Your not paying out Ł1000 to repair a gearbox on an S4 you bought 5 days ago! count yourself lucky!
    If it makes you feel any better bud the two are going to cost over a grand to get sorted. But I really feel for you been there done that bought a Car only to find it needs big money spent bringing up to scratch. Bough an Integrale Evo that I had a month or so then needed a complete gearbox rebuild, bought a GTI 6 that turned out the rear Axle was shafted, And this Scooby is going to cost a bit to get through it M.O,T and that's after I've just spent a grand on brake up grade and decent Exhaust.
    My Derv get 2 work car = Audi A4 Avant110bhp TDISE-Jamex Springs-RS4 Replica wheels-S4 Mirrors-plug in chip 130bhp-sh. RS4Grill,Angel eyes, **** loads spent 2 keep her mech like new! Could have easily bought a bloody B6 by now lol. I love my A4 does everything well
    My toy car=Golf mk4 GTI 1.8t, R-Teck 210bhp, 312mm brake upgrade, Jamex suspension, Forge DV,Silicone Boost set, TIP, VR6 cutch/ G60 Flywheel, Eibach Front+Rear ARB's, Full Recaro heated leather.Anni bits,

3rd Gear

Status
    tell me about it. This s4 isn't the cleanest, i could list all the reasons. It needs a new exhaust for start and looks like the stem seals are shot, they're letting oil through and giving a nice blue haze on startup, thats another Ł500 so i hear your pain.

Added to that i had to watch An 1999 s4 sell for 4600 on ebay last night because my wife banned me from bidding for that one with the view to selling the red one. I spoke to the guy and if as described it was mint! Oh well
    Last edited by doeboy; 29th June 2007 at 18:54.