VAG-COMM help needed in southwest

jazzyc

Reaction score
Are there any of you guys out there in the Wiltshire area who has the machine required to reset my air bag warning light and identify/confirm that the fault i have is with the drivers seat.

Got proper vag-com and a laptop here mate if you need a hand?
I am in Radstock the other side of Bath, where in Wilts are you?

thanks for the offer mate

I am in devizes, about 15 miles the other side of chippenham towards swindon.

would be good to get this sorted

LOL, I was just over that way last night at Calne getting some bike tyres from a mate, typical.

sods law! its only 10 mins to calne.

you back over at any point?

or can we meet up or something?

not likely to be back over there until my bike tyres need replacing again (probably about 10 months).
Welcome to pop over though and we can hook it up for you. If you can get the information on how to do what you need beforehand it would be helpful as I have only ran a diags scan and clear on my own vehicle so far with it.
My lead is the KEY-USB so will not do the newer cars with CAN interface AFAIK. Shouldn't be an issue if yours is a B5 though ;)

Will be about Saturday afternoon if thats any use to you?

i am actually going to be away the weekend so maybe one day next week? I will try in the meantime to have a look at the wires under the seat as this i am told is a common problem.

Not likely to be available next week at all mate. I have to work for a living (only way to run an S4 LOL), and dont get home till after 6:30 which is time I spend with the family. Then we have a wedding at the weekend too.

The following week I am working lates from home so will be about up until around 4pm before I start my shift.

ok mate no probs.

will get in touch in a week or so then:icon_thumright: