pic request

jazzyc

Reaction score
hi all

I am new to the forum and am considering buying a A4 T sport.

I would like to see some pics if anyone has them of an A4 Tsport in kingfisher blue in or around 2000 reg.

I have searched the site but have been unable to find any. I see plenty of black and green ones but not many in the blue. Why is that?

They are quite rare is why! I have 1 but am unfortunatly at work at the moment, will post some up when I get home if no one beats me to it!

thanks, that would be really good if you could. do you have any of the interior also? The car i am looking at getting hsa a black cloth trim, is that the norm as i thought they had leather? This car also has the 5 spoke alloys that i have been told are normally fitted to the 2.8, dont know if thats right or not.

Leather was an option, same as climate control. It should have the same 5 spoke alloys as the car in my signature. I have interior pics so will stick them up.

100_0029.jpg
100_0017.jpg
100_0008.jpg
100_0043.jpg
100_0018.jpg
100_0039_r1.jpg

100_0031.jpg
100_0038.jpg
100_0034.jpg
100_0040_r1.jpg

thanks for those pics mate they are just what i am after. The car looks fantastic.:hubbahubba:

The one i am looking at dosent have the leather trim but has the same wheels etc. It is a 2000 (w) facelift model so i am told. Is that still the same as yours as i notice yours is a 'r' reg?

The other thing is are these the 150bhp or 170bhp engines and if so what was the difference? is it just a different chip etc?

sorry for all the questions but as you seem to have exactly the same car you seem the right person to ask:icon_thumright:

Mine when it was standard, cream leather in this one.

Picture%20010.jpg

Picture%20019.jpg

18s on
18son1.jpg

Then with projector style lights
headlights2.jpg

They are 150bhp engines. The 1.8T Sport Quattro's had 180bhp.

The door handles and centre dash is different on the face lift models. Also pretty sure the face lifts came with projector style headlights in a two piece setup. There is actually a post somewhere shoing the differences but most of them are behind the scenes things you dont see.

that looks another very nice car. I really like the idea of the cream leather in there. Did it come with that or did you put it in?

The 18's also look nice but i bet they were not cheap! set it off well though.

Just a question on the colour. Is the knigfisher blue a good colour to go for? i mean it seems there are not so many of them about. Is that because they are just more sought after (and better for resale) or not liked so much?

so on mine the differences will be the headlight and the centre dash layout? dont remember the rear spoiler looking like yours though?

I love kingfisher blue, it suits the car and makes a change from the usual colours you see A4's in. It took me 3 months to find one that had leathers and climate control! It all comes down to personal preference, the B5's are starting to get long in the tooth now so I don't think resale is an issue. It's going to be your car so if you like the colour go for it!

i think its a really nice colour also. will keep you posted on if i get it or not.

The early sports had a brake light in the spoiler as well as the one on the rear parcel shelf why i dont know has one obstructs the other.

At some point they saw sense and removed the spolier brake light. Although i kinda like the brake light in the spoiler.

I've got a kingfisher blue w reg sport. Wasn't sure of the colour when I got it, but it's definately grown on me. The dash (centre console) is slightly different to the r reg, and the headlights are 1 piece. Might be wrong, but think the facelift sports came with fog lights too. I've got the spoiler and votex kit on mine. the spoiler looks the same as the one on beerzo's car. i 've also got the same wheels - good choice beerzo! I've got a photo album in the a4-b5 gallery. No pics of the interior though, as I don't have leather and i've got wood trim.

Nothing wrong with wood trim! I like it has mine has the cream leather so it doesnt look out of place kinda blends in well.

there seems to be quite a lot of different combinations with the trims. The one i have decided to get has just a black cloth trim. I think its just standard. No extra bits on it.