RS4 Wheels on an A4

madkebab

Reaction score
I know this might seem like a silly question but do OE RS4 alloys fit onto a standard A4? I have seen lots of sets of these for sale on Ebay and all of them say that they will fit an A4. However I have read on various forums that they will only fit an RS4. So what is the truth, and if they dont fit why is this? Is it the PCD or the offset that is different? Surely if its just the offset they can be machined to fit?

They don't fit guys. RS4's are 8.5 x 18 ET20 running 255/35, S4's are 7.5 x 17 running 225/45.

RS4 wheels are tight on the the suspension on the inside but stick out of the wheel arches by over an inch. That's why the RS4's have wheel arch extensions. I tried them with the help of Scott at AmD a while back.

I think 8 inches is the biggest width you can get away with on an S4.

It was actually a design fault, Audi offered a different wheel as an alternative replacement (The wheel that they went on to use for the RS6). The standard wheels have a lifetime guarantee as they were sold with the car.

Can we see some pics of your car on the B6 wheels m8, I liked the look of them... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Cheers guys you've answered all the questions I had. Now I know why theres so many of these for sale on Ebay!!