AUDI MEET PLEASE READ.

nickaudi41

Reaction score
I have been talking to a few members and I think due to their being lots of bikers at Box Hill during the summer, this venue for the meet is not suitable. However, with the help of Simon there is a great venue who are happy to have us at a great loaction not far from Box Hill.

Check out the link below for the venue.

http://forums.surreyscoobies.co.uk/s...ad.php?t=14696

I have spoken with the manager today and he has confirmed that we can use it for the same date Sunday 1st July. I will post the link for the maps below. So all I need now is feedback from you people.

I think this is the best venue so far and it also works well for meeting at Newlands Corner first and going off in convoy to the main venue.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&hl=en&saddr=Drove+Rd,+Guildford,+Surrey,+ GU4+8&daddr=Guildford,+KT11+2BU&sll=30.297018,56.7 77344&sspn=70.62923,163.476563&ie=UTF8&z=11&om=1

Please don't be put out by the move, it's not difficult to find and we now have a venue that has a great amount of space, so let s pull out all the stops and get as many there as we can please.

We are looking to get to Newlands Corner for the first meeting place at 11.00. Then to move off to get to the Pub for 11.30.

Thanks very much for everyones' input so far it's much apreciated.

SATNAV user information:

First meet point:

Drove Road,
Guilford,
Surrey

Sorry no postcode.

Second meet point:

The Fairmile Arms,
Portsmouth Rd,
Cobham,
Surrey,
KT11 1BW

nickelvery@hotmail.com

come on guys i need to see some b5 A4's for inspiration, this should be a great meet.

Aaah I've been to this place before! Theres also a corvette owners club that meets there somtimes as well. its great masses of space and a nice pub.

If I'm not busy (girlfriends birthday that weekend) I'll def pop down.

Long trek for me dont think I'll make it

macca said:
come on guys i need to see some b5 A4's for inspiration, this should be a great meet.

I will be there in my B5 S4 as long as nothing happens in the meantime stopping me.

I know the Fairmile, had a few nights out there before and that grass out the front is perfect for a drunken nap lol but is a really nice pub, much better venue than Boxhill. Trouble with Boxhill is due to all the bikers, there is always a strong presence of police there just waiting to pull anyone for the most minor things, I got pulled over in my old Vectra Gsi and was only passing through on my way back from the coast

Dan Gliballs said:
Were you ever on VVOC/Mig/VXON etc matey?

due to the reliability of my old Gsi, I was a regular visitor to VVOC and Vectra-Sport lol

1st of July !
Meh I will be in uk from 11th till 25th July .
Oh well maybe some other time eh!

i think i'll come, , i'll try to bring some friends with their audis :)