refurbed alloys

a4singh

Reaction score
hey, after reading a post by somebody on here a week or two back, i decided to have a go at refurbing my alloys...

anyway, here are some pics to show how they turned out...

let me know what you think (i know the alloys arent the most flattering for an audi but thye have to do for now)...

before (this is with some filling done):

dsc00067gm7.jpg

after:

dsc00091nx8.jpg

On the car:

dsc00089zs2.jpg

dsc00090ds5.jpg

I think they look aright, well wayyyyyy better than before...

i still got the other two to go, will have them done by the end of the weekend hopefully.
http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/6343/dsc00091nx8.jpg

yeh i started in the rain, but these past couple of days have been really good!

Looking good mate, big improvement. Can you put up a link to the thread you're talking about for the refurb.

nice work man, they defo look a lot better. i gotta do something with mine some day as i have kerb'd both ns wheels. ****** me off every time i look at them. be interested to see how the paint holds up through the winter months.

i never thoguht about the paint holding... hopefully it holds, i've worked damn hard on them! they have been laquered up properly and dried. im still going now, need to paint one more, then start on the last one! n its damn hot out there!! all good, all in the name of audi, everything seems worth it :D

Nice owork fella, love the colour too!!!! I need to get some pictures of mine up they are back on the car now!!

ive finally finsihed!!! all four of them are done! took a while but the last one was messed up! i cudnt get it right cus of the amount of damage to it... but hey all done, looks way better! need to change my sig pic now lol

biglockie, was it u that put up the thread about refurbing the alloys with the links above? n have u got pics of ur alloys on ur car? put em up if have... wud love to c them!