Uprated intake hose with remap?

Depends what car you have. I have a 2000 quattro 1.8T sport and have tried loads of people. Apparently the face lift model is not catered for when it comes to people like samco etc

Aaah mines a facelift 2001. AWT engine code. Does anyone know if I need to worry or not. I mean I'm sure loads of people have a remap without it? I know I should get an uprated DV which I am looking into as well. Probably go for forge on that.

Tell as in a horrific explosion or will it survive to tell the tale? ;)

had my 2001 b6 A4 1.8T remapped with the Revo software. Only thing I changed was the diverter valve for a forge motorsport one, had no problems with hoses etc.

Caution! After I had my A4 Revo tuned, I replaced 2 MAF meters in the space of 12 months. It seems they are a weak link in the standard engine but put 205 bhp through it and it just seemed to destroy them. £80 per time as long as you return the faulty one. Standard diverter valves suffer too, so uprating yours would be a good idea. I paid £105 for my forge one, 20 mins to fit and reduced turbo lag a bit, but will last for ages under heavy use.

Hope this helps mate.

Nothing will go wrong with your car but i bet Revo probabley advise you to change it as we generally do when mapping cars. The uprated ones are much better and do increase flow at higher revs. It's up to you though bud!