wheels finished at last!!!!

Biglockie

Aye you know it makes sense
Reaction score

wheels are finally finished, wax n tyres on next week thenback on the car for modified nationals.

Nice mate. Very nice. Might see em at mod nats!

Defratos said:
looking v.nice mate, where'd you get 'em done?

My mate owns a body shop so used his place did them my self, the paint is hyundai grey a metallic colour with a bit of subaru black (the one from the STI with the blue metallic in it) and some straight black to darken it down. one off colour.

chrisa4quat said:
I have got some 19 inch team dynamic rvr 2's see
http://www.stevehillmotorsport.com/parts-department/parts/wheels/team-dynamimcs/rvr2.jpg.
I would like to do something different to them, any ideas. Black b5 a4 with
reiger kit. Maybe paint lips, or spokes or something. Help?

there is no limits dude, They would lok good in black with the stripe on each leg maybe touched in with a lighter anthracite, the limits are endless fella, even black with a flake in it????

Biglockie said:
there is no limits dude, They would lok good in black with the stripe on each leg maybe touched in with a lighter anthracite, the limits are endless fella, even black with a flake in it????

wouldnt know where to start, anyone got photoshop or owt, would love to see them, but the spokes are quite thin, so dunno if they'll look right

nonoplaterear.jpg

Looking good mate and I think that the colour will compliment your yellow bodywork....look forward to the pics of them on the car and I will pop down and have a look if your at GTI International....

No probs definatley goin to GTI international, the car should be nearly finished with my summer projects by then, I'll be saving for the winter ones LOL

They look sweet bud, do you know off anyone localy to us that does wheel refurb's? Got some Speedlines on my Subaru that could do with refurbing.
Any pictures off the Avant with the wheels fitted?

Gonna take some this weekend dude. i did them my self, there is a place in moor row that does them not sure how good he is with it though.

i need t see this scooby soon fella LOL

IMG]quote=Biglockie]Gonna take some this weekend dude. i did them my self, there is a place in moor row that does them not sure how good he is with it though.

i need t see this scooby soon fella LOL[/quote]

[URL="http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r72/redevo1_photos/Photo-07211111-1.jpg"][/URL]

Taken the front mount off and toying with some Coilovers for it. It's on STI set up at the mo but going to go for the Tarmac rally look so needs lowering a bit. But might spend a couple off pound tarting up the Audi a little first.:yes:

Photo-0724111111.jpg

Taken the cannon exhaust off and fitted a full magnex 3 inch system. Not a Subaru man really but this is a little different and the power to weight ratio is just stupid. :arco: