opinions please

mac1403

Reaction score
Have just noticed JVC have bought out a new HU, the arsenal version....mmm..not so happy with the name, but just wondered what your thoughts are on the look. Spec is the same as the one Halfords are selling for £500, but buttons are red.

kd_adv38.jpg

Looks very nice and with bluetooth ;)

As with any electrical gadget i always wait 6 or so months + as the price always falls by quite a bit and id feel better about spending so much dosh...

Well have been toying with the idea of this as it would match the dash and as you say it bluetooth. My only concern would be compatibility with the bose speakers and amp i have at the moment. Would the amp even work?

Yep, thats the exact site I was looking at getting it from, just waiting for a reply to an email as I guess it would come with US radio stations preset. Need to know if it can all be changed.
When you see the prices in the states makes you wonder what the hell is going on in this country!!!! Thats the newer model than the one in rip off Halfords and half the price , even with shipping!

I have a US AVX1 in my car and there is a setting to set the radio to EU Increments for the radio,no RDS Tho. Also it means the DVDs need to be either region free or region 1,i tend to rip my dvds and recode them region free to play in the car

Don't ever buy ice from halfords, I worked there for a year and they're so over priced it'd unreal. Look in the back of magazines like max power, so so much cheaper, most places have websites, try somewhere like caraudiobargains.co.uk, they'll sort you out for a lot less money, may have to call some places though if its a new unit. Shop around, but don't go to halfords!!!