S4 Rear bumper

Reaction score
Has anyone got a decent picture of an s4 avant rear bumper so i can see the size/shape of the black lower strip.

s45omb.jpg

mine is not like that.
Smooth curve of balck plastic, starts on the lower edge just outside the exhaust hole about 4-5 inches inboard of the left hand edge when viewed from behind, goes over the top of the exhaust (about 1" above), across the bumper and follows the same curve back to the lower edge.

will dig out a pic

docurley said:
Cant access the link for some reason !!. Just got my car back today from the body shop,had the lower rear bumper trim colour coded and am wanting to either paint the black s4 style strip on or a graphics company may be able to make a sticker up for me. Also had the hatch spoiler painted and fitted and have fitted facelift sill trims which have also been painted along with the door rubbers. My s4 front bumper is painted and ready to fit must get it done soon as the front doesnt really match the rest of the car now !!!

951 said:
Cant access the link for some reason !!. Just got my car back today from the body shop,had the lower rear bumper trim colour coded and am wanting to either paint the black s4 style strip on or a graphics company may be able to make a sticker up for me. Also had the hatch spoiler painted and fitted and have fitted facelift sill trims which have also been painted along with the door rubbers. My s4 front bumper is painted and ready to fit must get it done soon as the front doesnt really match the rest of the car now !!!
Pics?!?!?!?

I will post up some pics once the bumper and facelift headlamps are fitted !!!