Got me some new tyres...

Rich

Rollin on boost mother hubbards
Reaction score
These tyres are awesome! I've forgotten what a difference a good set of tyres can make.

They (kwick-fit) fitted 4 top of the range Michellins which came in at £120 per corner in the end, but they gave me a wheel for free :p Still £400 worse off though :(

But hell the grip is unreal, no more wheel spinning in 2nd. I pulled off at a roundabout to kane it around, one I know I will normally lose traction as the corner gets tighter. Just stuck to the road like glue, no wheel spin even in first and this was in rain as well. Its very rare I'm actually impressed by peices of rubber but its like driving a completley different car. next time your due a change, ask for the best michellins they have and do each wheel, its just awesome :D

And props to Kwik fit as I know they get a lot of slack but everything went through very quickly and perfectly.

So I just got in from ragging it around on my lunch break so I'm happy with the result.

Before it had 2 Dunlop sports on the front and 2 Generic Avons on the rears which is probably why its such a noticable difference.

I Always stick with Dunlop sports about the same price but i found in the past on Michelins the side walls go soft very quickly and crack but the Tread is about half way through.

New boots always feel better as long as you buy reputable makes. the best i have had are uniroyals though at 140 a corner and they wear quick but by golly do they stick to the road.

I always shop around though fortunately i have a dealer close buy that are about £30 to £40 per corner cheaper than Kwik fit I notice your in basingstoke as well. so you would know about micheldever tires.

Good luck

Max

Glad you can feel an instant difference means money well spent :)