Interior trim

mjc23

Reaction score
Hi guys, just looking for some advice really. Just bought some new leather seats and door cards.
The door cards i bought have got the black piano trim on each door which looks pretty good. I currently have the wood trim in my 2000 A4 Avant.
Should i;

a) Keep the wood trim and sell the piano trim.
b) Get the rest of the piano trim to replace the rest of the wood.
c) Get the carbon fibre trim.

Any thoughts/comment much appreciated. Plus how much would i be lloking at spending. Thanks people

Definately get rid of the wood - it's the work of the devil. Carbon fibre is very max power these days, looks plasticky, been done to death. I much prefer the dark ally trim, not sure what it's called, or the fishscale.
DarkAllyTrim.jpg

If you can get proper Audi carbon trim I'd get that, it's finished really well and has a real deep glossy look to it, not like the cheap stick on stuff, that just lokks a bit naff in my opinion.

the fishscale trim looks nice :thumbsup: never seen this before on a b5, Thats a bit harsh what you said about the wood trim dont think its that bad

my advice would be keep the piano black trim and take out and paint the wood trim black im sure it will cost a lot from audi

billy has done a great job
http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?t=28809

It has no place in a decent car, it's not furniture, it's a machine!

Showing some real hatred for the wood trim! Although i did used to have wood trim in my old car which was a rover so that says it all. Plus i'm only 22 so its probably abit too sophisticated for me!
I like the idea of spraying it black that sounds the best plus cheapest option so far.

I have wood trim on mine but i have cream leather seats and door card inserts so it suits it. I agree it would look dung if it was with black or dark coloured seats.